SG Talk

Full Version: very sad to see them go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 20221111-093840.jpg]
Siao liao.. many of them will come here.
no wonder TFIP was delayed by one month

think bank may cancel them
and take in these
Don't come sg
Some computer science graduates from nus.
Come SG la...PAP WELCOME them..
Now short of IT people, sure can find job
Wow during office hours can play arcade games, throw darts and play table soccer, not wonder redundant.
(11-11-2022, 10:57 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]Some computer science graduates from nus.

They are likely CECA

The trend have started to do a new degree in NUS since 4 years ago . . .

This way, their 2nd degree will be REcognised worldwide

and can replace us much more easily

[Image: Nus-Data-Engr-4.gif]
gpa so low, 3.64/5, 7.99/10
My son knows of one from Sri Lanka received scholarship from Singapore government and studying computer science in nus.
Good riddance to these FB jiak liao bees. They do not value add to the company at all. They do not answer your queries and totally ignore all requests for support. Obigood! Obigood! Laughing Laughing
(11-11-2022, 11:54 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]gpa so low, 3.64/5, 7.99/10

Singapore students need A,A,A for A level to enter.
(11-11-2022, 11:54 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]gpa so low, 3.64/5, 7.99/10

(11-11-2022, 12:15 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore students need A,A,A for A level to enter.

I tot sg only take in talent? so lousy results aso take?
(11-11-2022, 12:15 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore students need A,A,A for A level to enter.

Not necessary, with an A-level passes of A,B,C and D can enter nus engineering degree course..... Laughing
(11-11-2022, 12:19 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Not necessary, with an A-level passes of A,B,C and D can enter nus engineering degree course..... Laughing

It is computer science, not engineering
(11-11-2022, 12:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Good riddance to these FB jiak liao bees.  They do not value add to the company at all.  They do not answer your queries and totally ignore all requests for support.  Obigood! Obigood! Laughing Laughing
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
(11-11-2022, 12:31 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]It is computer science, not engineering
I think at the A-level result of A for maths, B for Physics and C for Chemistry, will be able to get into computer science degree course.... Rolleyes
(11-11-2022, 12:49 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I think at the A-level result of A for maths, B for Physics and C for Chemistry, will be able to get into computer science degree course.... Rolleyes

This person must have got in from the back door. Ntu requirements is slightly lower but definitely not A,B,C. Few of my son's classmates couldn't get into nus computer science, ended up in ntu.