SG Talk

Full Version: This Little $4,500 Electric Car is the Hottest Thing in China Right Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Want to buy 1, only price of 3 iphones.
How much wud the price of this $4,500 car cost if sell in Singapore?....... Thinking
(21-09-2021, 07:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]How much wud the price of this $4,500 car cost if sell in Singapore?....... Thinking

Probably around at least 75K if you include COE , Custom and import tax plus profit for the car company.
(21-09-2021, 07:42 AM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Probably around at least 75K if you include COE , Custom and import tax plus profit for the car company.

Daylight robbery? Thinking
here around 50 to 55k maybe

many ppl would buy, not just youngsters
MIW already profits from selling you a piece of crap paper called COE.

I remember the joke lau Lee mentioned ,,,,Mudhatter boasts Mudland makes money because they produce potong cars whereas we make money from selling a piece of paper.
(21-09-2021, 07:59 AM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]MIW already profits from selling you a piece of crap paper called COE.

I remember the joke lau Lee mentioned ,,,,Mudhatter boasts Mudland makes money because they produce potong cars whereas we make money from selling a piece of paper.

they also make tons of money selling small pieces of 4D and Toto papers.
this one more sporty....

walau really envy
can buy for my 2 kids 2 each