SG Talk

Full Version: Sol coin suddenly ki siao.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LupCheong

Sol coin suddenly ki siao. Pump a lot. Before lunchtime is $12 and now pump until $14+
CZ recovery plan with HE, to save Sol projects

LupCheong

(14-11-2022, 04:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]CZ recovery plan with HE, to save Sol projects

O I see. Then the price will not drop anymore is it. Because I am planning to buy at a very low price. I still have not buy yet as the price is not low enough for me.
No one knows but this is very low already

LupCheong

(14-11-2022, 04:27 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]No one knows but this is very low already

But this is still not low enough for me. I want to buy at a super low price. I now waiting for the market cap for this coin to drop below $1 million then I will start to buy but still don't know how low it will go (hundreds of thousands, tens of thousands in market cap I also don't know but I also scare to set the price for buying too low because scare hit the price. If I managed to buy at a super low price I will sell some 5-10% of the Sol coin at $10 and the rest of Sol coin sell at $1k each coin.
(14-11-2022, 04:40 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]But this is still not low enough for me. I want to buy at a super low price. I now waiting for the market cap for this coin to drop below $1 million then I will start to buy but still don't know how low it will go (hundreds of thousands, tens of thousands in market cap I also don't know but I also scare to set the price for buying too low because scare hit the price. If I managed to buy at a super low price I will sell some 5-10% of the Sol coin at $10 and the rest of Sol coin sell at $1k each coin.
Then wait lor
For speculative assets like penny stocks and cryptos, the manipulators will spike the price by 10-15% in one day that lures in the suckered and the sell into it.

There is no shortage of this in cryptos since it peaked it happened 20 tines already....the best thing to do when you see such a quick spike is to sell and get out.

After this it will just find a new low a few weeks later.

Ther is no shortage of muppets who will think bitcoin doubling or tripling js just around the corner...everytime bitcoin move up 10% ..hope addiction take hold and they can't help but play another round....and keep losing.

LupCheong

Sol currently have 325,110,000 circulating coins. I am planning to buy between below 0.004 to above 0.00003 but I am still not decided my price order limit yet.

LupCheong

Just like the shiba coin, launch that time the market cap is a few million dollars then in 3 months time drop to a few thousand dollars after that the market cap rise to tens of billions for this shiba coin
(14-11-2022, 05:54 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Sol currently have 325,110,000 circulating coins. I am planning to buy between below 0.004 to above 0.00003 but I am still not decided my price order limit yet.
Are you denominating with Btc?

LupCheong

(14-11-2022, 06:20 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Are you denominating with Btc?

Usdt