SG Talk

Full Version: Letter: S’pore Should Make WFH Default Until Cases Ease To Save Our Healthcare System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Katherine Lee
20 Sep 2021, 6:32 pm

We have over 1,000 Covid-19 cases daily for 2 days straight and they may swell to over 3,000 before the situation stabilises.

Why isn’t the Government making work from home (WFH) the default mode?

I get why the government does not wish to close borders or have another lockdown as many industries wouldn’t survive either.

But for the sake of everyone’s health and the healthcare system, the government can do more to minimise everyone’s movements, especially when many workers can WFH.

It can start by making WFH the default for all workers who don’t need to go to the workplace.

Full letter at: https://mustsharenews.com/wfh-default/
Think we had already projected a majority maybe infected.
Katherine Lee is an idle fcuk Laughing
No dine in restaurants and hawker ctrs because that's the virus spread
This type of letter must write to Straits Times to get a response (if ST publishes it). Write to mustsharenews.com is no use.
Many have been enjoying for months of WFH.
Most if not all wish it can go on forever.

Really very relaxed,no stress and easy money "working" leisurely from home.

Who doesn't want??
WFH very shiok. Very relax and can switch off to do my personal things. I hope it can goes on forever. Really gaji butah...... Big Grin
(21-09-2021, 10:49 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Many have been enjoying  for months of WFH.
Most if not all wish it can go on forever.

Really very relaxed,no stress and easy money "working" leisurely from home.

Who doesn't want??

That should be the way. If can WFH, they should WFH. So less stress, less sickness, less strain on healthcare systems, roads, MRT, less carbon emissions, etc

But WFH is not good for transport sector (bo lang),  property owners (rent drop), eateries, restaurants, etc.  LTA spent so much on transport, how? Now already 40% reduction in ridership, if all WFH, jialat.
So now WFH is set at 50% or 70%?