SG Talk

Full Version: My Dutch Colleague & Husband Stayed in My House Instead of Hotel to Save $$$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They are not poor, the husband is a financial controller of some company.   Laughing
Heard Dutchmen are very thrifty or stingy, when they travel to other parts of Europe for vacation, they prepare own food and bring with them so that they can eat along the way instead of eating at restaurants or cafes.
why u let him stay ? later he up your wife then u know
Now we know the meaning of “Go Dutch” Big Grin
(15-11-2022, 08:36 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]why u let him stay ? later he up your wife then u know

It’s a her, my husband is fine with that
(15-11-2022, 08:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Now we know the meaning of “Go Dutch” Big Grin
Laughing Laughing Rotfl nudie
You like amdk?
got 3P or not Thinking
So kinky Big Grin
They look to Germany for work. Not much work in their home country. Know of this one family, very thrifty when they were in Singapore.
(15-11-2022, 08:35 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Heard Dutchmen are very thrifty or stingy, when they travel to other parts of Europe for vacation, they prepare own food and bring with them so that they can eat along the way instead of eating at restaurants or cafes.

Compare with Jewish they are nothing
won't end up swapping right?  nudie
(15-11-2022, 11:42 PM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]Compare with Jewish they are nothing

Compare with Scots how?
(15-11-2022, 11:47 PM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]won't end up swapping right?  nudie

MrsSTI will be so happy Laughing
(15-11-2022, 08:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Now we know the meaning of “Go Dutch” Big Grin
Correct. 
Coined by the Brits in 17th century cos Netherlanders were said to be stingy.
(15-11-2022, 11:42 PM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]Compare with Jewish they are nothing

Heard a famous Taiwanese Hakka celebrity packed up leftover white rice at restaurants every time dining out with his friends, is it worse than the Jews?

[Image: F29-A9-CDE-AEC1-478-D-A984-69-B0-BC7-E1-C8-A.jpg]