SG Talk

Full Version: Anyone took/ will take Bivalent Booster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will it help?
The answer is obvious but no harm taking unless there is side effect to the heart
Yes, the booster will improve your blood circulation, and mental state immediately.

one week later, you will discover you have super human hearing and able to stop bullet with your mind.

Take it now. Don't wait liao! Stocks are running fast.
(16-11-2022, 11:17 AM)item2sell Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the booster will improve your blood circulation, and mental state immediately.

one week later, you will discover you have super human hearing and able to stop bullet with your mind.

Take it now. Don't wait liao! Stocks are running fast.

Biden took all the shots still kena, so are all of his team members including Blinken, Austin snd Pelosi.
Only your strong immune system can help.
I have received the invitation to take the bivalent jab, but now too busy. Still havent booked yet. Probably Dec, then take the Jab
just today MOH send me sms tell me take

but I will not .
now is 2 in 1, later 3 in 1 better lah
Sorry! Cannot share the link.
(16-11-2022, 11:14 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]The answer is obvious but no harm taking unless there is side effect to the heart

Why "no harm taking" and it has side effect to the heart?  

I have already got few friends kena 2nd times…
(16-11-2022, 11:21 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Biden took all the shots still kena, so are all of his team members including Blinken, Austin snd Pelosi.

Many people Pelosi age kena die
Because of vaccine their illness is mild and she was strong enough to visit Taiwan
I was talking to one old grandpa pushing trolley at Changi Airport

He told me he has already taken 5 shots of vaccine!

Whereas my friend who has LONG covid only took 2 basic as mandated

She cough for 6 mths, liao
Two of my friends who refused to take any shots are now out eating at restaurants and food courts without concerns. They strongly believe vaccines are harmful to their bodies. Luckily no more TraceTogether and they can now come out snd go anywhere they want.
aiya one day the truth will be out
my parents told me i ya just go take lor while I told them MOH message telling me and my parents go take the new one

but I hold it first see how
(16-11-2022, 11:34 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]
Why "no harm taking" and it has side effect to the heart?  

No harm if you dunt have side effect, but small percentage of people will have side effect to their heat muscle.
(16-11-2022, 10:24 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Will it help?

help ?.................as in meeting your maker ?.............sure it would............ Cool
(16-11-2022, 11:28 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I have received the invitation to take the bivalent jab, but now too busy. Still havent  booked yet. Probably Dec, then take the Jab

Go to a station near commonwealth MRT, no need to register first, just get the jab immediately.... Laughing
(16-11-2022, 11:54 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I was talking to one old grandpa pushing trolley at Changi Airport

He told me he has already taken 5 shots of vaccine!

Whereas my friend who has LONG covid only took 2 basic as mandated

She cough for 6 mths, liao
You shd advised yr Frd to take Lianhua Qingwen. It is very effective to heal cough. I got covid and took these Chinese medications and my sore throat went off on the 5th day. Btw, my first booster shot was Sinopharm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUym-zzfTKw
Oct 26, 2022
Bivalent booster shots from Moderna Inc. and Pfizer Inc. failed to raise levels of protective proteins called neutralizing antibodies against the dominant omicron strains any more than four doses of the original Covid vaccine, according to an early independent study on a small group of people.

Researchers at Columbia University and the University of Michigan compared levels of neutralizing antibodies in blood samples from 21 people who got a fourth shot of the Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech SE bivalent boosters against antibody levels in 19 people who got four shots of the original vaccines.

Up to individual decision especially infected a year or less.

Regularly wash nose and mouth show can help to recover faster.

https://www.scidev.net › asia-pacific › news › simple-nasal-wash-reduces-covid-19-severity
Simple nasal wash 'reduces COVID-19 severity' - Asia & Pacific
Amy Baxter, Augusta University. ACE2 receptors in cells — which bind to the spike protein of the virus resulting in COVID-19 infection — are plentiful in the nasal cavity, lungs and mouth and a nasal saline wash can help prevent the virus from attaching to receptors, they said. The researchers say nasal washes are inexpensive and safe and ...

Push govt for nasal vaccine would be better solution.
[Image: 28-A211-AB-EF80-45-DE-AFBE-1152-B4-F2-D597.jpg]
sotong slipping away
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-16-at-19-52-57-FTX-Ti...xposed.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]
(16-11-2022, 06:34 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]You shd advised yr Frd to take Lianhua Qingwen. It is very effective to heal cough. I got covid and took these Chinese medications and my sore throat went off on the 5th day. Btw, my first booster shot was Sinopharm.
My second is Moderna.......at that centre, there is only one vaccine that is Moderna........no choice.... Laughing
(16-11-2022, 08:14 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]My second is Moderna.......at that centre, there is only one vaccine that is Moderna........no choice.... Laughing
I took Moderna as 2nd booster. You chose the right vaccine. Btw, my vaccination centre hv Pitzer and Moderna. I stil prefers a non-mRNA vaccine. But, is not available at this moment.
(16-11-2022, 04:08 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Go to a station near commonwealth MRT, no need to register first, just get the jab immediately.... Laughing
Did you got the vaccination at C’wealth mrt there too? I got it done there. That vaccination ctr hv 2 choices of vaccine.
(16-11-2022, 08:39 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I took Moderna as 2nd booster. You chose the right vaccine. Btw, my vaccination centre hv Pitzer and Moderna. I stil prefers a non-mRNA vaccine. But, is not available at this moment.

I am glad to know that, I gave you one rep. pt. and one like......... Clapping