SG Talk

Full Version: The temperature in Ukraine is 0 degrees and 10 million people have no electricity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that the number of people without electricity in Ukraine has now increased to about 10 million people.

Zelensky went on to point out that Lviv and some other cities had shut down heating, as well as problems with the internet and other means of communication. The timing is about to enter winter, when the temperature in Ukraine is low, hovering around 0 degrees.

Zelensky explained that after the air strikes, the domestic automation system had shut down multiple units of the two nuclear power plants that day. "The enemy is fully aware of what he is doing."

https://www.ettoday.net/news/20221116/2381076.htm
[Image: a96a7951b8234271bc38d1d0420f8706_th.jpg]

can give me some of their zero deg, I can save on my aircon bill
4 deg C, I cannot tahan already.
Dont say 0 degree C.

If you have never been to cold country before, you will never understand. Frost bite is a terrible experience.
As a leader, he doesn’t really care for the people.
Not willing to stop the war. 
Bring more sufferings to the people.
(16-11-2022, 01:40 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]As a leader, he doesn’t really care for the people.

Ms Sai also!
(16-11-2022, 01:40 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]As a leader, he doesn’t really care for the people.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up