SG Talk

Full Version: Man In S’pore Buys S$138 TV On Lazada, Receives Package Of Tissues Instead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are fraudulent seller, there are also fraudulent buyer. Ever encountered few buyers who bought and used the item for about a month and then requested for refund claiming it did not meet his expectation.

Some buyers placed order but gave fake addresses and contact numbers too.
(16-11-2022, 07:14 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]There are fraudulent seller, there are also fraudulent buyer. Ever encountered few buyers who bought and used the item for about a month and then requested for refund claiming it did not meet his expectation.
That is being dishonest........ Angry
Shits now I am worried I bought a mobile phone $65 arrive tomorrow....
4GB RAM 64GB ...Vivo seems a bit too good a deal.

Then again I did get a watch for 1cts and it arrived
(16-11-2022, 07:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Shits now I am worried I bought a mobile phone $65 arrive tomorrow....
4GB RAM 64GB ...Vivo seems a bit too good a deal

When it seems too good to be true, it is that........ crying
(16-11-2022, 06:47 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]https://mustsharenews.com/tv-lazada-tissue-papers/

LOL, nowadays buying via internet is pretty unreliable. I order 15 pcs of PVA clothes  and delivery was 15 pcs of sponge!!! luckily shopee provide collection on refund but refund took about 14 days, better than no refund so thumb up for shopee
(16-11-2022, 07:40 PM)kc172021 Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, nowadays buying via internet is pretty unreliable. I order 15 pcs of PVA clothes  and delivery was 15 pcs of sponge!!! luckily shopee provide collection on refund but refund took about 14 days, better than no refund so thumb up for shopee

This is why I have been giving warning,  dont buy item with too much discount provided you have bought from the seller before. Big Grin