SG Talk

Full Version: Why 5G Sucks ⚠️
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of countries, including Assmerica are having fake 5G!
(17-11-2022, 09:30 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of countries, including Assmerica are having fake 5G!

Indeed. Lucky it doesn't affect Huawei. Haha.
6 G is coming
In Spore 5G network is only available  near shopping malls but not available in residential areas while in Australia the coverage is much bigger and it was implemented 5 years ahead of SingTel.
(17-11-2022, 09:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]In Spore 5G network is only available  near shopping malls but not available in residential areas while in Australia the coverage is much bigger and it was implemented 5 years ahead of SingTel.

SG 5G fake wan. I hv the latest 5G phone on 5G line yet its super slow and most of the time no connection!
(17-11-2022, 09:39 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]SG 5G fake wan. I hv the latest 5G phone on 5G line yet its super slow and most of the time no connection!

SingTel? Rolleyes
(17-11-2022, 09:39 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]SG 5G fake wan. I hv the latest 5G phone on 5G line yet its super slow and most of the time no connection!

Sg refused to use Huawei!

Maybe because they ban Huawei. Haha.
You just need to change from 2,4 to 5G band from your existing
mindful u do not go into the 'radar frequency'
ie stop at wifi 6 max.
2,4 for wider range cover and 5G for closer
no upgrade necessary.
use ethernet cable unless not possible
use fibre to move your modem in place
use sw for ex to TV and mbox. connected to modem
the blinking leds will direct u.
router for wifi wireless use WDS for easy connection or just use the QR code
You do not want to be sick
(17-11-2022, 09:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]In Spore 5G network is only available  near shopping malls but not available in residential areas while in Australia the coverage is much bigger and it was implemented 5 years ahead of SingTel.
Dun believe in fake news. I dun think it could be 5 years ahead of Singtel.
just use your eyes
those u see with shorter antenaes are 5G
can zap u dead 60GHZ for 4 minutes
maybe u can scan marine parade beachfront.
(17-11-2022, 09:39 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]SingTel? Rolleyes

All Telco here same lah....fleece customers only.
My China line $10pm anytime better than SG. Here we pay 10x the price and get fake 5G.
It is easy to solve buffering with your existing 1G
(17-11-2022, 09:55 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Dun believe in fake news. I dun think it could be 5 years ahead of Singtel.

When did SingTel roll out 5G?
(17-11-2022, 10:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]When did SingTel roll out 5G?

From what I know, this year they've already rolled out 5G.
(17-11-2022, 10:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]From what I know, this year they've already rolled out 5G.

When I was in Perth in Feb 2020, Telstra has already rolled out 5G to 10 Aussie cities already. SingTel is way behind lah. Maybe not 5 years but at least 2.5 years behind.
(17-11-2022, 10:28 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]When I was in Perth in Feb 2020, Telstra has already rolled out 5G to 10 Aussie cities already. SingTel is way behind lah. Maybe not 5 years but at least 2.5 years behind.

You earlier said 5 years wor. Anyway, 5G no need to roll out so fast one. Not enough use cases. Roll out fast means lose money fast. Not everything you want to be the first.
Singtel and related co 5G is cheating consumer I feel... I am using zero1 which uses singtel network, since switching to 5G I think the connection speed and consistency has fallen so badly... And the network loves to go back to 3G. When I was using 4G plan, it often goes to 4G+ and the connection was consistently good. I thought going to 5G paying a bit more would get me better outcome...

What is ida and case doing??
(07-12-2022, 03:18 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Singtel and related co 5G is cheating consumer I feel... I am using zero1 which uses singtel network, since switching to 5G I think the connection speed and consistency has fallen so badly... And the network loves to go back to 3G. When I was using 4G plan, it often goes to 4G+ and the connection was consistently good. I thought going to 5G paying a bit more would get me better outcome...

PAP encouraging scams or they themselves r the scammers. Rotfl
(17-11-2022, 09:30 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of countries, including Assmerica are having fake 5G!

heng ar

iphone no such problems
(07-12-2022, 03:18 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Singtel and related co 5G is cheating consumer I feel... I am using zero1 which uses singtel network, since switching to 5G I think the connection speed and consistency has fallen so badly... And the network loves to go back to 3G. When I was using 4G plan, it often goes to 4G+ and the connection was consistently good. I thought going to 5G paying a bit more would get me better outcome...

Singapore using fake 5G

like the PAP selling you chicken wings customers pay whole chicken price for the chicken wing