SG Talk

Full Version: Sad Sammi dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Killed by mistress sister
No lah, kena stabbed does not mean dead. Maybe got sequel then you see her back.
(18-11-2022, 10:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]No lah, kena stabbed does not mean dead. Maybe got sequel then you see her back.

Actually I suspect got part 2 like that

Maybe the director see how the respond if good they make part 2 but I doubt so.
(18-11-2022, 10:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I suspect got part 2 like that

Maybe the director see how the respond if good they make part 2 but I doubt so.

People already suspecting got part 2 else why Gallen Lo just appeared for like 5 seconds.
(18-11-2022, 10:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]People already suspecting got part 2 else why Gallen Lo just appeared for like 5 seconds.

You mean uncle si?
Rain Lee looks ravishing
(18-11-2022, 10:54 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Rain Lee looks ravishing

what Rain Lee
(18-11-2022, 11:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]what Rain Lee

She's a much bigger beauty than your Sammie lah. You go take a look at her photos when she's younger.
(18-11-2022, 11:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]what Rain Lee

U dun know their real name meh  Laughing
(18-11-2022, 11:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]She's a much bigger beauty than your Sammie lah. You go take a look at her photos when she's younger.

what you mean that girl who is Sammie best friend???

where got pretty , Sammie more pretty. In real life she already married got two daughter
The evil Sammi CEO just like the ruthless Olivia Lum....Will undertake all sorts of underhand tactics to get rich.
(18-11-2022, 11:29 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]The evil Sammi CEO just like the ruthless Olivia Lum....Will undertake all sorts of underhand tactics to get rich.

Sammi is not say wanna be rich ,
Is about " WINNING " she want to win in the game
not totally is about money.
Believe there will be a sequence. 
 She just got poked in the stomach...no big deal.

CHLOE is pregnant with twins...grow up with Lang Lang to create another intriguing story.
(18-11-2022, 11:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]what you mean that girl who is Sammie best friend???

where got pretty , Sammie more pretty. In real life she already married got two daughter

Fark lah, did you go and see her photos or not? She's the real beauty.
(18-11-2022, 11:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Sammi is not say wanna be rich ,
Is about " WINNING " she want to win in the game
not totally is about money.

She's damn evil lah. This kind of person in real life should go and die.
(18-11-2022, 11:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Fark lah, did you go and see her photos or not? She's the real beauty.

Where got pretty , Sammie more pretty than her.
in the drama got one time show she never put make up really is indeed aunty looking while she in hospital.

Sammie face can tell if never put make up still ok.
(18-11-2022, 11:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Where got pretty , Sammie more pretty than her.
in the drama got one time show she never put make up really is indeed aunty looking while she in hospital.

Sammie face can tell if never put make up still ok.

I'm not talking about now lah dude. Last time last time.

[Image: Rain.jpg]
(18-11-2022, 11:33 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Believe there will be a sequence. 
 She just got poke in the stomach...no big deal.

CHLOE is pregnant with twins...grow up with Lang Lang to create another intriguing story.

Their Uncle Si come back from Sg claim will be in HK he is Marco fav, this Uncle like him more.

The Ma family side the Big bro and youngest one all along cannot make it , this is why their dad put 2nd son as CEO and plan to pass the corporation to him but who knows he RIP.
(18-11-2022, 11:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not talking about now lah dude. Last time last time.

Chey! last time ...I mean present rah.
(18-11-2022, 11:41 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]She's damn evil lah. This kind of person in real life should go and die.

actually you also cannot blame her been evil , as her hubby Joe like wanna own her , beforehand he already know his cousin like her but wanna snatch from him.

Worst before marry with Sammie , already has mistress and one daughter somemore

So she piss off rah , and she noticed the Ma family themselves always like to fight among themselves for power
Killed so many people and even "forced" her own brother to commit a crime still not evil?

You have no sense of analysis.

Sammi is certainly worse than Lady Macbeth....
(18-11-2022, 11:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not talking about now lah dude. Last time last time.

[Image: Rain.jpg]

i don't find her pretty. but 十八无丑女   Big Grin
Next week TV drama SG show about ghost lah...whether nice to watch ?
(19-11-2022, 04:33 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Next week TV drama SG show about ghost lah...whether nice to watch ?

If produced by MediaCorp then forget it.
(19-11-2022, 04:33 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Next week TV drama SG show about ghost lah...whether nice to watch ?

so far Media cock drama till now only that Zoe Tay Lawyer drama at least can make it on par with HK drama.
which shown finish few months back.
(18-11-2022, 11:33 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Believe there will be a sequence. 
 She just got poke in the stomach...no big deal.

Sammi - death by durian husk? Big Grin
Lang Lang is from Ma Yaozu or Ma Zhan Hong with Sammi?

is a stupid drama waste time to watch ,not practical in real life
(19-11-2022, 01:12 PM)Sline Wrote: [ -> ]Lang Lang is from Ma Yaozu or Ma Zhan Hong with Sammi?

Most likely Marco one, before Sammi wedding that night Marco with Sammi " piak piak " after drinks.

This is whereby been accidentally taken by a photographer in that pub discover by her friend Cloe.

Sammi even tell Marco can go take DNA in the last eps while she try her luck again tag with Marco overtake the Ma corporation.
That Sammy CEO is a mentally ill person...her baby is from her first boyfriend, not her husband...the kissing photo in the pub proved that.

You thought she killed in jail? You are wrong, in prison very fast they sent her to hospital.
Pages: 1 2