SG Talk

Full Version: Congrats Anwar Finally PM for MY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Smile YEA BN OUT! Which our PAP is pro on BN.
Siao. I'll rather have BN as the govt. At least I know they're corrupted and won't be a threat to Singapore. Anwar is an unknown.
simi sai

its BN + PN + GPS together
(19-11-2022, 10:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile YEA BN OUT! Which our PAP is pro on BN.

Finally …. revealed ….. you are a muddysian BODOH …. on an EX
True blue Singaporean only want 1 person to be Muddysia Boleh as PM … its him 

[Image: 1-67.jpg]
(19-11-2022, 10:58 PM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]simi sai

its BN + PN + GPS together

What is Global Positioning System in Muddysian Boleh erection?
(19-11-2022, 10:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Siao. I'll rather have BN as the govt. At least I know they're corrupted and won't be a threat to Singapore. Anwar is an unknown.

I only know PAP is PRO BN also PRO Democratic Party
(19-11-2022, 11:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]What is Global Positioning System in Muddysian Boleh erection?

Gabungan Parti Sarawak
aiya when things are too rotten, a change is always good.
Too early to tell.

PH not likely to win more than 111 seats.
I want to remind FA that Anwar may not be good for Singapore.

https://mustsharenews.com/anwar-quotes-singapore/
(20-11-2022, 12:32 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to remind FA that Anwar may not be good for Singapore.

I want to remind u PAP is pro for BN
(20-11-2022, 12:36 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I want to remind u PAP is pro for BN

So what if PAP is pro-BN? I only need to know which Malaysian party is good for Singapore. Dun let your hatred for PAP cause you to side Singapore's enemy leh.
(19-11-2022, 11:55 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Too early to tell.

PH not likely to win more than 111 seats.

That is right, to early to tell. No winners. Well! Wait arhh and wait and wait.
I actually prefer Najib as he finally solve the Tanjong Pagar station issue once and for all. Do you know before that ppl live Woodlands must go all the way south to enter TP station? And tell me where got get Msia chop passport first and then at Woodlands let Spore chop passport second? Weird and it is the norm until Najib agree and now all is logical chop Spore first Msia second for ppl exit Spore enter Msia
(19-11-2022, 10:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile YEA BN OUT! Which our PAP is pro on BN.

bad news for M'sians either way......................Anwar is a Zionist puppet............
(20-11-2022, 12:42 AM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]That is right, to early to tell. No winners. Well! Wait arhh and wait and wait.

Who can work together to reach simple majority?.

The race to 112 seats [official]...
(20-11-2022, 12:40 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]So what if PAP is pro-BN? I only need to know which Malaysian party is good for Singapore. Dun let your hatred for PAP cause you to side Singapore's enemy leh.

Pap tell us what foreigners power but is BS why they pro BN is due to “ easy way “ benefit one another party from both side

Aka like play gang

Just like they support Biden
(19-11-2022, 10:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Finally …. revealed ….. you are a muddysian BODOH …. on an EX
True blue Singaporean only want 1 person to be Muddysia Boleh as PM … its him 

[Image: 1-67.jpg]

No more party time
(19-11-2022, 11:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]aiya when things are too rotten, a change is always good.

idiot bodoh…good for them bad for us Angry
Why we care who wins in Malaysia when your own PAP does not take care of you?
(20-11-2022, 01:00 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]idiot bodoh…good for them bad for us Angry

Lol soon our minister will put Anwar photo with them took photo before

Beside opposition
But for me is a thing tell Pap to work hard don’t think ppl don’t dare to vote for a change
Really a Jinx. It’s gonna be the return of muyaddin as king
One thing this BN is really get owned by themselves too " protective for Najab despite corrupted "
they sentence him partly due to GE to " polish their image " but recently if i remember the court claim some luxury goods return to Najab and his wife , this partly make voters swing their votes.

I don't know in depth of MY politics but overall I already see BN can't win
(20-11-2022, 01:00 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]idiot bodoh…good for them bad for us Angry

you lao cb + chao kc good for anything meh?
(20-11-2022, 12:32 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to remind FA that Anwar may not be good for Singapore.

Well said.  He is bad news for Singapore.  He doesn’t like Chinese either.  FA doesn’t know what he is talking about, as usual Big Grin
Years back when I first started working, a couple of my also new colleagues with double degrees, highly qualified and capable, and real jokers (while not at work) shared with me that their parents disliked Anwar as he was anti Chinese and they in Msia would be worst off for it. And the Chinese there sent all their children to study in overseas unis, mostly in Australia.
(20-11-2022, 01:27 AM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]Really a Jinx. It’s gonna be the return of muyaddin as king

Biggest party is PAS :

[Image: IMG-20221120-WA0005.jpg]

[Image: Hadi-Awang-Bernama-0204211.jpg]

(19-11-2022, 11:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I only know PAP is PRO BN also PRO Democratic Party

You sure PAP is pro BN? All along BN is the ruling party there till mid last decade.
Sg govt who ever is it must ensure relationship is not bad.

Anwar was part of BN team lead by Dr Mah. Is he really friendly to Sg is question mark.
He can gain popularity in Malaysia by friendly to us? 
On personally note it is clear he is less friendly compare to Najib who is more business oriented  Big Grin
Finally PAP is not against PH, but is clear some Opp in Sg very pro Anwar.   Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5