SG Talk

Full Version: If you want to sell HDB better sell yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow overheard this uncle and aunty who are property agent , that uncle said the aunty " wow you so .... commission already there still wanna play trick to get more commission , wait next time no seller ask for your service , the aunty give a smile I yea the seller willing mah
If Good place no need agent
When I sold my 5 rm flat in Queenstown, I did it myself. Saved 18k commission. Is not that difficult to sell yourself. Went for 1 day course at HDB and they teach you everything. HDB encourage DIY instead of agent.
(22-11-2022, 12:48 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]When I sold my 5 rm flat in Queenstown, I did it myself. Saved 18k commission. Is not that difficult to sell yourself. Went for 1 day course at HDB and they teach you everything. HDB encourage DIY instead of agent.

Wow, what a big savings when you do yourself.......... Clapping
That uncle agent at least sound " reasonable " when comment on his fellow agent, Aunty who is just greedy for more commission "

I feel now agents all are " greedy " they know all wanna rent out their property and yesterday news mention Rental increase