SG Talk

Full Version: Expect now is google retrenchment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So many poor performing staff? Wow.. our civil service can lay off at least 50k then.
(23-11-2022, 10:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]So many poor performing staff? Wow.. our civil service can lay off at least 50k then.

(23-11-2022, 10:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Is not a new thing.

Civil servant those got poor performances still can get mid and year end bonus
should not use such words

all employers will not take them
(23-11-2022, 10:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Civil servant those got poor performances still can get mid and year end bonus
Angry Angry Angry
Don't worry about retrenchment in Google..They will be well compensated ..
(23-11-2022, 10:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Civil servant those got poor performances still can get mid and year end bonus

Those working in tech sector and manufacturing sector are worrying about losing jobs now.
New Performance System can only detect 10,000 employees worldwide? I guess at the end, they may retrench 20,000 instead.
(24-11-2022, 06:13 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Those working in tech sector and manufacturing sector are worrying about losing jobs now.

Pham industry I doubt will affect , one of my army friend work as tech in Pham industry now is headache what to buy instead
so far SG Google branch never mention anything?
(24-11-2022, 03:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Pham industry I doubt will affect , one of my army friend work as tech in Pham industry now is headache what to buy instead

The problem with pham industry in Sg is that the production of drugs cannot be fully digested by Sg market. You cannot be blindly thought overseas will buy Sg drugs.
(24-11-2022, 04:11 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with pham industry in Sg is that the production of drug cannot be fully digested by Sg market.

Last know from my army friend who work in this Pham industry in Tuas , he told me got shares given like you can buy

Quite strict when get hire need to do check

Overall if I can recall is a USA Pham industry deal with cancer medicine

Another army friend seem still ok
He in logistic company Also see him spend money like nothing
(24-11-2022, 04:11 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with pham industry in Sg is that the production of drugs cannot be fully digested by Sg market. You cannot be blindly thought overseas will buy Sg drugs.

SG is supposed to supply the ASEAN Market

But why would they need SG manufactured drugs when China, Malaysia also produces and cheaper?
(24-11-2022, 05:06 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]SG is supposed to supply the ASEAN Market

But why would they need SG manufactured drugs when China, Malaysia also produces and cheaper?

Partly so call " engineer " and as a " hub " but for me end of the day foreign investors of course will shift their plants to cheaper labour cost countries.