SG Talk

Full Version: PM Lee on his meeting with Anwar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(24-11-2022, 02:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds quite cold leh

I think PAP does not like Anwar and PH

What do you think?

Somethings going to happen soon lah! Big Grin
KLCI up 43 pts
Ringgit 3.28
Good for M'sia. 
A leader has been named
But will the opposition sits still? 
The ground is rocky
(24-11-2022, 02:47 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]KLCI up 43 pts
Ringgit 3.28
Good for M'sia. 
A leader has been named
But will the opposition sits still? 
The ground is rocky

Msians have high hope on him lah.
(24-11-2022, 02:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Msians have high hope on him lah.

New PM new government lah! Big Grin
Good training for the younger ministers
(24-11-2022, 02:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Msians have high hope on him lah.

KLCI up 43points.............. Rolleyes Wink
(24-11-2022, 02:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds quite cold leh

I think PAP does not like Anwar and PH

What do you think?

our PAP is Pro BN and USA side pro democratic party side one
[Image: 67-F1-CEF5-750-B-4262-97-DC-BA0-A89-FBC60-D.jpg]

Jialat. Anwar once said SG belongs to bolehland...
(24-11-2022, 03:04 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Jialat. Anwar once said SG belongs to bolehland...

That is a thumbs down for Anwar........... crying
(24-11-2022, 03:06 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]That is a thumbs down for Anwar........... crying
Our Oppositions got fixed by our big bullies. And now our side is going to get fixed by this dangerous Anuar.
(24-11-2022, 03:17 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Our Oppositions got fixed by our big bullies. And now our side is going to get fixed by this dangerous Anuar.
It is still early days, it remains to be seen.............. Clapping
Probably he has to take revenge fast on his enemy as time is running out...

Wasted so many of his useful years in the cell...
The king appointed one , SG also cannot say anything, ...

Good, make friends better than enemies Big Grin
(24-11-2022, 03:24 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Probably he has to take revenge fast on his enemy as time is running out...

Wasted so many of his useful years in the cell...

I can lend him my coke bottles to use on Dr M Big Grin
(24-11-2022, 03:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I can lend him my coke bottles to use on Dr M Big Grin

Isn't that a wee bit too big................ Rotfl Laughing
(24-11-2022, 03:30 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that a wee bit too big................ Rotfl Laughing

Already very small.  I can also lend my baseball bats  Clapping Laughing
😅 Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim is challenging Singapore Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew to go to court over his remarks in a leaked diplomatic cable report that implicated him in an act of sodomy.Speaking to a 1,000-strong crowd at a ceramah in Taman Melati in Kuala Lumpur last night, Anwar urged Lee to disclose all his evidence on the allegations made public last week through the whistleblower website WikiLeaks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts3V2JkYHdY
(24-11-2022, 03:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]😅 Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim is challenging Singapore Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew to go to court over his remarks in a leaked diplomatic cable report that implicated him in an act of sodomy.Speaking to a 1,000-strong crowd at a ceramah in Taman Melati in Kuala Lumpur last night, Anwar urged Lee to disclose all his evidence on the allegations made public last week through the whistleblower website WikiLeaks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts3V2JkYHdY

This may spiral into something serious....... Big Grin
(24-11-2022, 03:37 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]This may spiral into something serious....... Big Grin

not fake one hor, see that our CNA mic there?
(24-11-2022, 03:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]not fake one hor, see that our CNA mic there?
2010....and LKY already dead....you digging up old issues for what purpose??
(24-11-2022, 03:44 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]2010....and LKY already dead....you digging up old issues for what purpose??

To tell u, Politics changes.

You never know
(24-11-2022, 03:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I can lend him my coke bottles to use on Dr M Big Grin

Dr M....97 yo  Sick not happy arhh.
(24-11-2022, 03:37 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]This may spiral into something serious....... Big Grin

As like Dr M...same same kind. Laughing
(24-11-2022, 03:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Good, make friends better than enemies Big Grin

Nov 24 — Pakatan Harapan (PH) chairman Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has been named the country’s 10th prime minister today, ending a five-day wait for Malaysians following the divisive 15th general election (GE15).

Anwar named PM, ending decades-long wait for Malaysia’s top job. Anwar has been considered a prime minister-in-waiting since he was sacked by then prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad as his deputy in 1998.

This led to the Agong convening a special meeting of the Conference of Rulers this morning to seek a way out of the political deadlock.

MORE TO COME....The appointment was finalised after His Majesty sought the opinions of the Malay Rulers who convened a special meeting at Istana Negara today to make the best decision for the interests and well-being of the country and the people, he said.

The PKR president, who also was just elected Tambun MP, will be sworn in at 5pm today in front of the Agong. Clapping
(24-11-2022, 03:04 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Jialat. Anwar once said SG belongs to bolehland...

Both belong to the people lah
(24-11-2022, 03:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Good, make friends better than enemies Big Grin
I support your stance.......... Clapping
Pages: 1 2