SG Talk

Full Version: Muhyiddin insists he has majority support to be Prime Minister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...y-support/

Former prime minister Muhyiddin Yassin insists that he commands the majority support of MPs to lead the government.

He called on Anwar Ibrahim to prove that he has the support of the majority of MPs to become the prime minister.
https://www.nst.com.my/news/politics/202...itimacy-pm

Perikatan Nasional (PN) chairman Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin wants Datuk Seri Anwar Anwar to prove that he commands the majority of the Dewan Rakyat to be appointed prime minister.

Speaking at a press conference called minutes before the Pakatan Harapan (PH) chairman was sworn in as the 10th prime minister by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri'ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah, Muhyiddin insisted he still commands the majority support of the newly elected members of parliament in the 15th General Elections (GE15).
Why not he show his evidence first?
Msia politics antics never end. So next will see verbal debate on national TV? Then meanwhile Msia economy let it rot?
(24-11-2022, 06:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why not he show his evidence first?
Did Agong tell him he had only 105 MPs supported him to be PM?
Did he mean Agong unfair to him?
He should list out the name of BN MPs who supported him to be PM.
(24-11-2022, 10:32 PM)Oasis Wrote: [ -> ]Did Agong tell him he had only 105 MPs supported him to be PM?
Did he mean Agong unfair to him?
He should list out the name of BN MPs who supported him to be PM.

I think Anwar had done that............ Laughing
Anwar is Msia last hope. If he cant turn the table, all Msian will eat grass.
(24-11-2022, 10:38 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Anwar is Msia last hope. If he cant turn the table, all Msian will eat grass.

You are crazy to depend on Anal-war for muddysia bodoh last hope. What can he do without majority support?
BN=UMNO
PH=UMNO
Left right centre UMNO
He dun have $$$$$ to influence
Mudyiddin, like all mudy, just like to lie with a honest looking face
He can sue the Agong in court? This guy power hungry.
case closed
its in the kings hand
(24-11-2022, 11:40 PM)menghuii Wrote: [ -> ]case closed
its in the kings hand

I think it is confirmed that Anwar is going to be the next PM.............. Clapping
(25-11-2022, 12:40 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is confirmed that Anwar is going to be the next PM.............. Clapping

Agong decided for now.

Zahid: Agong wants BN to join unity govt
malaymail on MSN.com|1 day ago
Barisan Nasional (BN) chairman Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said that the Yang di-Pertuan Agong has requested for the coalition to be part of a

GPS will be part of unity government, says Abang Jo
The Star on MSN.com|7 hours ago
KUCHING: Gabungan Parti Sarawak (GPS) will be part of a unity government in compliance with the Yang di-Pertuan Agong's decree, says Tan Sri Abang Johari Tun Openg.

Muhyiddin if do not want to confront the king, 
will have wait for later date
(25-11-2022, 01:08 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Agong decided for now.

Zahid: Agong wants BN to join unity govt
malaymail on MSN.com|1 day ago
Barisan Nasional (BN) chairman Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said that the Yang di-Pertuan Agong has requested for the coalition to be part of a

GPS will be part of unity government, says Abang Jo
The Star on MSN.com|7 hours ago
KUCHING: Gabungan Parti Sarawak (GPS) will be part of a unity government in compliance with the Yang di-Pertuan Agong's decree, says Tan Sri Abang Johari Tun Openg.

Muhyiddin if do not want to confront the king, 
will have wait for later date
I think the decision had been cast in stone............ Laughing
Muh is a corrupted snake.

Why he did not die from his cancer?
(24-11-2022, 10:38 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Anwar is Msia last hope. If he cant turn the table, all Msian will eat grass.

NO

they will have to have another GE!

AGAIN!
(25-11-2022, 01:21 AM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote: [ -> ]Muh is a corrupted snake.

Why he did not die from his cancer?

1952 later i buy 4d ibet 
$100 big ,why? the year .cpib was set up .  Smile
Agong gave him a chance to start unity with PH, he rejects

Now Agong decree others to join unity with Anwar and it is sealed 

Still want to protest by disputing the vote count, it is going against the King hor he knows or not?

Please scale down don't challenge the Agong for your own sake
Is this Dewan Rakyat Speaker Azhar Harun more powerful than Agong?
(25-11-2022, 07:34 AM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]1952 later i buy 4d ibet 
$100 big ,why? the year .cpib was set up .  Smile

[Image: 20221125-080926.jpg]
(25-11-2022, 08:35 AM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 20221125-080926.jpg]

this inspiration from where ah
(24-11-2022, 06:10 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.nst.com.my/news/politics/202...itimacy-pm

Perikatan Nasional (PN) chairman Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin wants Datuk Seri Anwar Anwar to prove that he commands the majority of the Dewan Rakyat to be appointed prime minister.

Speaking at a press conference called minutes before the Pakatan Harapan (PH) chairman was sworn in as the 10th prime minister by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri'ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah, Muhyiddin insisted he still commands the majority support of the newly elected members of parliament in the 15th General Elections (GE15).

Parti Islam SeMalaysia (PAS) is the proverbial albatross around Muhyiddin's neck Laughing
(24-11-2022, 07:20 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...nistership

So his supporter going to make trouble?
Time for Anwar to clear all the corruption shits...
(25-11-2022, 08:48 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Time for Anwar to clear all the corruption shits...
The problem is whether Anwar is determine to clear all corruptions in govt. and ministers............ Clapping
Its already over, no point. Just stay put as leader of opposition.
Try again in 5 years.
Still not so happy with the result for him and his party ?
Pages: 1 2