SG Talk

Full Version: Sinkie Vs Ceca
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sinkie get jailed for faking qualification. 

Ceca get good jobs with fake qualifications..

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...tu-3098231

LupCheong

(24-11-2022, 08:27 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Sinkie get jailed for faking qualification. 

Thank you for sharing the news article

LupCheong

Yup. Double standard
(24-11-2022, 08:35 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. Double standard

How about CECA degrees..........? Thinking
Wah, so serious huh. Fake degree also can get jail term.

LupCheong

(24-11-2022, 08:38 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]How about CECA degrees..........? Thinking

Theirs everything fake
I have come across CECA use Imposter for Zoom Interview

and came to SG with his family to work

Never heard from my colleague that he was ever caught, jailed or fined.
(24-11-2022, 08:50 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I have come across CECA use Imposter for Zoom Interview

and came to SG with his family to work

Never heard from my colleague that he was ever caught, jailed or fined.

The CECA imposter escape being caught......... Angry
(24-11-2022, 08:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Wah, so serious huh. Fake degree also can get jail term.

Now I get it! So it is better to get a Degree from India by attending 50 hour session or some “ fake guru” talk so that the degree will not be considered fake.
(25-11-2022, 08:18 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Now I get it! So it is better to get a Degree from India by attending 50 hour session or some “ fake guru” talk so that the degree will not be considered fake.

Ha! Now I understand. The ceca degree is not considered fake because it is given out by a fly-by-night university. Can only blame the employer for not doing his due diligence check on the university, but in this case, the NTU degree is forged.
(25-11-2022, 11:01 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! Now I understand. The ceca degree is not considered fake because it is given out by a fly-by-night university. Can only blame the employer for not doing his due diligence check on the university, but in this case, the NTU degree is forged.

You had hit the nail on the head....kudos........ Clapping
(24-11-2022, 08:27 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Sinkie get jailed for faking qualification. 

have their been any FTs jailed for this?
million dollar question
not meaningful to ask
not meaningful to answer

FOOk the 60 %
Ceca is always right. Sinkies deserved it!
this cert empowers all others

[Image: OhqIDdz.jpg]
(25-11-2022, 12:09 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]have their been any FTs jailed for this?
million dollar question
not meaningful to ask
not meaningful to answer

FOOk the 60 %

MOM added that the three men were among 23 foreigners it investigated. They had declared qualifications from Indian school Manav Bharti University (MBU) in their work pass applications in February this year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOM, Mr Suay, Shoot Blank Queen . . .never check all degrees

But this, Indian school Manav Bharti University  that was announced by Australia Govt, 

then PAP follow to take action to jail them 1 and 4 weeks respecively

(26-11-2022, 02:11 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]MOM added that the three men were among 23 foreigners it investigated. They had declared qualifications from Indian school Manav Bharti University (MBU) in their work pass applications in February this year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOM, Mr Suay, Shoot Blank Queen . . .never check all degrees

But this, Indian school Manav Bharti University  that was announced by Australia Govt, 

then PAP follow to take action to jail them 1 and  4 weeks respecively

Singapore must create a body which specifically checks on overseas degrees and gauge it's quality........... Big Grin
Those FTs with Fake ICT Qualifications were caught

But not jailed!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/11-pass-holder...41639.html
(26-11-2022, 02:52 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Those FTs with Fake ICT Qualifications were caught

But not jailed!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/11-pass-holder...41639.html
They should be jailed to act as a deterrent...... Angry
How to respect PAP?

(25-11-2022, 10:26 AM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]He is just learning from those cecas with fake qualifications. Why gov don jail those cecas and make them pay back?

(26-11-2022, 02:56 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]They should be jailed to act as a deterrent...... Angry
(26-11-2022, 03:16 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]How to respect PAP?

This will augur badly to the PAP administration.................... Angry
(25-11-2022, 11:01 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! Now I understand. The ceca degree is not considered fake because it is given out by a fly-by-night university. Can only blame the employer for not doing his due diligence check on the university, but in this case, the NTU degree is forged.

Like thousands of Ramesh here

When there is NO Evidence of Fake qualifications 

No evidence of faked qualifications by S$1.5 million condo man: MOM & ICA - Mothership.SG - News from Singapore, Asia and around the world

LupCheong

(26-11-2022, 03:54 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Like thousands of Ramesh here

When there is NO Evidence of Fake qualifications 

No evidence of faked qualifications by S$1.5 million condo man: MOM & ICA - Mothership.SG - News from Singapore, Asia and around the world

Zheng hu Chao kuan pattern is to defend their favourite Ceca Snake 🐍
Our Government is very lenient to the foreigners but not Singaporeans.
I know of someone applied to a stat board for job in the month of May. After going through few interviews, the hr told him that they cannot hire him because officially he still had not graduated because he did not have the degree certificate with him.
He completed his course in May and the graduation ceremony was scheduled in October. It means he must remain jobless until October.