SG Talk

Full Version: 321 SCAMMERS & MONEY MULES BEING INVESTIGATED, MORE THAN $9.6M LOST BY VICTIMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
321 SCAMMERS & MONEY MULES BEING INVESTIGATED, MORE THAN $9.6M LOST BY VICTIMS
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=78252
Past fortnight received SMS by scammers supposedly from LTA , Singpost .
(26-11-2022, 01:07 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Past fortnight received SMS by scammers supposedly from LTA , Singpost .

Getting SMS from LTA, Singpost, MOH and IRA are all scams.......don't fall into this trap............ Angry
PAP can create so many lousy jobs

But people still prefer to be Scammers

Huat, arh!
(26-11-2022, 01:47 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]PAP can create so many lousy jobs

But people still prefer to be Scammers

Huat, arh!

Scammers can make lots of money................... Angry
pappies as usual can only bullying oppies, sinkies, hang drug mules, jail monies mules
got balls jiatao send a special force overseas to deal with drug lord and scammer boss

[Image: IncompatibleWetHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif]
(26-11-2022, 01:57 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]pappies as usual can only bullying oppies, sinkies, hang drug mules, jail monies mules
got balls jiatao send a special force overseas to deal with drug lord and scammer boss

It will be good if our govt. went to arrest drug lords and scammer bosses.............. Angry
(26-11-2022, 01:29 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Getting SMS from LTA, Singpost, MOH and IRA are all scams.......don't fall into this trap............ Angry

I didn’t tap his link provided. I called his hp but he dared not answer. Instead he sms me to ask who I was. Told him I got the screenshot of his sms and will report to SPF. He vehemently denied sending me the sms. Guess he was shitting in his pants. I sent him the screenshot of his sms. Rotfl