SG Talk

Full Version: Seriously now Young girls so easy to get them into sex?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monies monies monies from my times my ancestor times all talk monies. Now 2022 same all talk monies. No monies no talk. Even Spore MIW also talk monies no give they no do work
(26-11-2022, 02:06 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Monies monies monies from my times my ancestor times all talk monies. Now 2022 same all talk monies. No monies no talk. Even Spore MIW also talk monies no give they no do work

you read that article ? NO Money involved yet the girl willing to be naked and into sex , I was??? How girls so " easy " ??
(26-11-2022, 02:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]you read that article ? NO Money involved yet the girl willing to be naked and into sex , I was??? How girls so " easy " ??

I can think of 2 reasons no monies still do gers.
1. the ger mental issues. it is just not logical to do with no monies. do with love for free then she really need to see doctor so easy can do. parents never teach or school education never teach.
2 the ger tio disease from other man and she want to exact revenge so do free with other to let man tio. this in real life got happen news
both old or young  women,also very easy to get them into sex lah...the old ones hv more money to give to the men even
Some teen girl will advertise themselves as legal age on commercial dating app.
1. They are bore waiting for people to entertain them
2. Hope swindler some free Michelin meal to post on IG and social media
3. Heavily influenced by kdrama
4. For the money fwb ( friend with benefits) ( if lucky can get the latest iPhone) or sugar daddy
5. To how lian among their peers

Mostly they got talent nor good in communication plus 200% they don't know what they are doing. Always demand and request with
Princesses character with Chūnibyō .
FA damn suaku....40 years ago already liddat.
fa must try first then can say easy or not
(26-11-2022, 02:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]you read that article ? NO Money involved yet the girl willing to be naked and into sex , I was??? How girls so " easy " ??

It is called sweet talk. Clapping

Also if u can lick a clitoris up down 120 times in 1min, many gals will love u
I think if I take out my lup cheong the gals all queue up for it lah... Lol

And separately there was an article of gay hiv passing around etc and that guy was only 19yo when he got hiv...

The younger generation gone liao lah... Maybe my generation will outlive the later generations... Lol U curve population...
(26-11-2022, 07:21 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]I think if I take out my lup cheong the gals all queue up for it lah... Lol

And separately there was an article of gay hiv passing around etc and that guy was only 19yo when he got hiv...

The younger generation gone liao lah... Maybe my generation will outlive the later generations... Lol U curve population...

FA will aim u Liao. Wrap well..
(26-11-2022, 08:18 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]FA will aim u Liao. Wrap well..

Won't happen lah. We bro bro no hanky panky one.
they want to help sg govt to improve TFR la