SG Talk

Full Version: OYK : We may need to have restrictions if cases go up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. What did he expect to happen? So many lessons from other countries already tells us what will happen....

2. Why go on a path where U turn is a certain...along the way risking many lives....

3. We merely follow western countries who don't have a choice because of restless citizens who refuse to follow rules. Why do we just follow blindly.?

4. Alternative handling strategies exists in TW & HK...minimising lives and overall still maintain good level of  economic activities.

5. I find this one of the worst and most unwise decisions.ever taken in Singapore. We have never in our history put the lives of our citizens at risk for nothing.

[Image: JP9eA08.jpg]
Situation already bad lah u dumbass
(23-09-2021, 08:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]1. What did he expect to happen? So many lessons from other countries already tells us what will happen....

2. Why go on a path where U turn is a certain...along the way risking many lives....

3. We merely follow western countries who don't have a choice because of restless citizens who refuse to follow rules. Why do we just follow blindly.?

4. Alternative handling strategies exists in TW & HK...minimising lives and overall still maintain good level of  economic activities.

5. I find this one of the worst and most unwise decisions.ever taken in Singapore. We have never in our history put the lives of our citizens at risk for nothing.

do you know there are more than a thousand covid related deaths in taiwan since may this year.

you still think that they are good?
He really need to resign if more deaths 🆙️
(23-09-2021, 08:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]1. What did he expect to happen? So many lessons from other countries already tells us what will happen....

[Image: JP9eA08.jpg]

I thought OYK is the one who said to expect case go up to 3200 about 2 weeks back and and few days later he said again we need to face a big wave of pandemic before it will subside as in the cases of other countries!!1 Now he prata and said we may need restriction in case ..... go up????

Is his mind ok now or KO now?? What is he talking ???

I am sure most of us know cases will sure go up with their open up policy, even if you talk to market and hawker center people, they all said the same: cases sure go up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(23-09-2021, 08:37 PM)drgn Wrote: [ -> ]do you know there are more than a thousand covid related deaths in taiwan since may this year.

Wow Taiwan had so many covid related deaths, by the thousands, but we only have single digit deaths from this virus...
(23-09-2021, 08:39 PM)kc172021 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought OYK is the one who said to expect case go up to 3200 about 2 weeks back and and few days later he said again we need to face a big wave of pandemic before it will subside as in the cases of other countries!!1 Now he prata and said we may need restriction in case ..... go up????

Is his mind ok now or KO now?? What is he talking ???

I am sure mos tof us know cases will sure go up with their open up policy, even if you talk to market and hawker center people, they all said the same: cases sure go up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Ultimately, whether the govt will change course depends all on citizen's sentiments. If it comes to a stage where everyone is cursing the govt everyday, then no matter how confident they are at the beginning, they will have to change course. 

So, when OYK talked about restrictions, he's really talking about sentiments rather than actual number who are infected.
Mud soldier iz waiting until the nos are irreversible izit. Act now!!!!

They had no back up plan but still decided to go ahead because 2 jabs can hold the skies up according to the ang mo experts. Goondu Ong's whole mind is stuck on seeing SIA fly again. He is unable to see the forest for the trees.

PAPaya had dis untenable strategy all along, no wonder Ah Heng stepped down as it was against his better judgement.
(23-09-2021, 08:37 PM)drgn Wrote: [ -> ]do you know there are more than a thousand covid related deaths in taiwan since may this year.

[Image: taiwan-covid.png]

Don't know where you get your thousands of deaths since May.

SG : 81k cases, 68 deaths

Taiwan population is about 5x SG, so our death number is better than Taiwan but  not very far off. They are managing it very well now but we are getting worse.
(23-09-2021, 08:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Wow Taiwan had so many covid related deaths, by the thousands, but we only have single digit deaths from this virus...

We have single digit deaths? You are still dreaming?
So wat now? Dabao for 1 year ah? Then vax for wat if cant dine out? Dabao cost more and taste terrible hor.

So can PAP pls fark off!!!
(23-09-2021, 08:39 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]He really need to resign if more deaths 🆙️

The older people mostly have underlying health conditions. Covid attack may leave them beaten but PAP allows it.

Unless PAP says that there is a vaccine to counter-act the 3 Top underlying conditions to work in tandem with Vaccine, then OK.

So, why leave the old people to take the risk to die? 

They are acting like JoTeo when she anyhow issue Employment Pass to leave us to die.
(23-09-2021, 10:12 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]The older people mostly have underlying health conditions. Covid attack may leave them beaten but PAP allows it.

Unless PAP says that there is a vaccine to counter-act the 3 Top underlying conditions to work in tandem with Vaccine, then OK.

So, why leave the old people to take the risk to die? 

They are acting like JoTeo when she anyhow issue Employment Pass to leave us to die.

In cruel words... they die their business...
Here we go again.
Correct words: We need to bring down the PCR no. to 26.
Very bad. Lockdown is inevitable. No More Dining out Soon. ....

An empty street..an empty heart..
Will not CB for sure, he himself claim them before, even others.

More likely No dine in, Only go out in 2

Whatever mistake TW has made they have fixed it to keep it infections  and death close to zero now.
And we are repeating their mistake earlier of letting cases go up and more deaths
one thing Home recovery don't work in Sg.
Partly we are small, just look around you how compact our HDB flats are.

Thus no surprising those doing home recovery also spread to their family members.

Unlike big countries , doing home recovery is not a problem.

For us is more should well prepare our Hospitals , nursing home etc home to ready.
(24-09-2021, 01:28 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]one thing Home recovery don't work in Sg.
Partly we are small, just look around you how compact our HDB flats are.

Thus no surprising those doing home recovery also spread to their family members.

Unlike big countries , doing home recovery is not a problem.

For us is more should well prepare our Hospitals , nursing home etc home to ready.
Home recovery means the infection will spread to the members of the whole house. Those HDB units are so tiny nowadays and mostly with no attached toilets how to do isolation effectively?  The idiot who came up with this stupid idea might escape being detected as an idiot earlier because the number of infection is small. Once the numbers swell to 1,000 and above, this home recovery method will fan the spread faster than wild fire......... Rolleyes
(24-09-2021, 01:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever mistake TW has made they have fixed it to keep it infections  and death close to zero now.
And we are repeating their mistake earlier of letting cases go up and more deaths

We are not repeating their mistake. We trusted too much on the useless ang moh vaccine. That's our mistake.
This lapse reflects badly on Oyk. No foresight and leadership.
He should bring out all other diseases or viruses that hits us every year for comparison.

Dengue, influenza etc. Give us the daily hospitalisation and death rate every month or year and we see for ourselves.
Not entirely his fault, there must be plan B, plan C, plan D in place earlier.
Many others are sloppy as well.
but OYK is slow, speaking the obvious and give conflicting instructions.

Give him a hint, there must be help to buy necessity for Quarantine household.
Let it be. Next week likely phase downgrade to 1 again. No choice. Too crowded everywhere.
Jialat, still may, no  drastic action going to take soon.
Better protect yourself, this expensive nanny is clueless now.
I don’t trust home quarantine that how the spread going to spreading fast. This virus has no symptoms.
Quarantine at 5 star Hotel i dont mind.
Situation is already worse. TTSH carpark already converted to makeshift ward for hospital beds.

I think they are still pushing to get more people vaccinated.
Reporter never ask, then need how many cases per days, or how many death per days then will impose restriction?
(24-09-2021, 08:23 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Quarantine at 5 star Hotel i dont mind.

Quarantine at MBS, RWS and Shang Big Grin
Pages: 1 2