SG Talk

Full Version: Passenger worries guide dog on train may attack her and baby, says MRT staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Passenger worries guide dog on train may attack her and baby, says MRT staff 'just ignored it'

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3tZZGpz

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
Guide dogs are those which are very docile and well trained. Only dogs with good temperament and fully trained are allowed to be attached to the visually handicapped and handicapped. So the passenger with a baby has no grounds to fear. The MRT stall made a good judgment.
Why golden retriever is been train to be guide dog because their nature instinct is a friendly dog.
Suaku, must be CECA from village
Passenger never study don't come out to sia suay .

The guide dog got a label (can't see clearly from pic) indicating it is a guide dog on duty. Like that also don't know. Like that also don't know
(27-11-2022, 06:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Why golden retriever is been train to be guide dog because their nature instinct is a friendly dog.

Golden retriever is generally a docile dog with good temperament.
(27-11-2022, 07:07 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Golden retriever is generally a docile dog with good temperament.

yea , very friendly will not anyhow bark etc

another one also , I don't know its name , very cute also , white colour one very fluffy . His look always smile one.
(27-11-2022, 07:07 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Golden retriever is generally a docile dog with good temperament.

A guide dog is so advantageous to a blind person............... Clapping
Sometimes these people should get shot …. wild animals attack only when threaten, a domesticated dog???
(27-11-2022, 07:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]yea , very friendly will not anyhow bark etc

another one also , I don't know its name , very cute also , white  colour one very fluffy . His look always smile one.

Labrador? Thinking This dog can also be trained to be a guide dog.
How about Muslims? No problem ah? ..... Thinking
(27-11-2022, 07:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]How about Muslims? No problem ah? ..... Thinking
Rotfl Laughing Clapping nudie
The baby is on a stroller so why not push it to another train carriage instead of taking so much trouble to write up 

That dog is a working dog selected and trained to help the blind commute
(27-11-2022, 07:51 PM)Odessy Wrote: [ -> ]The baby is on a stroller so why not push it to another train carriage instead of taking so much trouble to write up 

That dog is a working dog selected and trained to help the blind commute

You have hit the nail on the head............ Clapping
Some 4th World Country woman like Jac Fart who has never left Malaysia for travel?

Some airports overseas even have dogs sniffing as we wait at the belt for our luggage

All buses and trains overseas allow guide dogs to take a ride

I have even walked on the streets and a stray dog asked me for my french fries