SG Talk

Full Version: China Covid Zero turns out to be disastrous...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Protests appear to be spreading all throughput Chuna
(28-11-2022, 08:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Protests appear to be spreading all throughput Chuna

It is not practical to have a zero Covid-19 infection, the GDP will be greatly affected......cannot do lock down for all the cities........ Angry
(28-11-2022, 08:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Protests appear to be spreading all throughput Chuna

Chuna lah!

Not China!  Rotfl

Not based on death rates?

Anyhow shift goal post?
SgFett, 

Your hope only lah. Not fact.   

Even overseas also got lah! Big Grin
(28-11-2022, 08:54 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is not practical to have a zero Covid-19 infection, the GDP will be greatly affected......cannot do lock down for all the cities........ Angry

Lockdown means nobody goes out and nobody goes in to China lah! Big Grin
Practical or not depend on individual.. If you have loved ones who died of COVID, you would have wished the govt to do more to prevent the death. Practical or not is not the main concern.
aiya this world has many black hearted ppl. they couldn't solve own problems and want others to be like them
don't wori abt it.
just a playbook.
welded exit and doors padlocked cannot go there
WHO informed
sotong watching closely
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]
(03-12-2022, 10:35 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Lockdown means nobody goes out and nobody goes in to China lah! Big Grin

Foreign spies are controlled and limit access to China.
(03-12-2022, 10:35 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Lockdown means nobody goes out and nobody goes in to China lah! Big Grin

You mean locked with chastity belt ah?  Rotfl
China should follow North Korea, ownself declare zero covid then the world will stop vaccination to make Pfizer and Moderna pissed with their plan.
(03-12-2022, 11:47 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Practical or not depend on individual.. If you have loved ones who died of COVID, you would have wished the govt to do more to prevent the death. Practical or not is not the main concern.

Not really disastrous,
they at least achieve low infection compare rest of the world.
Even less than independent province of theirs
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

factories avoid over inventories by coming gut 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/gregpetro/2...e95f9c3d48

but of course it must evolve with shorter and smaller precise isolation.
Those infected should be clear a day after test negative.  
Covid Zero should move towards better mask or nasal vaccine.
Actually all the wumao and CCP sympathizers also no need worry too much. Such protest as long as peaceful don't evolved into armed revolution ish won't affect CCP regime one. CCP will confirm plus chop roll in tanks if they do sense the protest will become a real threat to them, so moi really don't see why the wumao and CCP sympathizers need to worry so much for their master.

The protest will likely die down and disperse within weeks and AT life will back to norm and continue to be oppressed by CCP. After that CCP will follow up with more fixing and arrests and likely more oppression to the academies and various movement leaders like wat they did after 64 to make sure similar protest will be even harder to happen in future.

The only time you wumao and CCP sympathizers need to worry about the fall of CCP regime ish when even PLA also join in such protest, then it ish really time to GG and start holding out your the end ish nigh panic card. If just peasants and stoodents or even workers nia, no need worry wat kind of paper they hold or what foreign influences are behind as they can always be rolled under tanks easily. As evidenced by Iran, Myanmar and Thailand junta already.
(03-12-2022, 12:52 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]China should follow North Korea, ownself declare zero covid then the world will stop vaccination to make Pfizer and Moderna pissed with their plan.

This will be lying to oneself...........it does not make the Covid virus go away, It will only amplify matters............. Laughing nudie
[Image: 2-C157544-E0-B2-4-D4-A-8400-8-F147052530-B.jpg]

Amercunts shame

I don't really see this as disastrous compared to what I think might happen. 

What might happened is that once they stop Zero Covid policy and yet could not persuade the elderly Chinese to get vaccinated, China will most probably overtake USA's 1+ million deaths (now this is what I called disastrous) in terms of Covid deaths simply because of their vast population and low vaccination rates.
TS why are you so keen on destroying wumaos’ weekend which this kind of thread??

Why??
aiya these anti china haters want the covid situation to become out of control, worse off than assmarycunts so they'll hv more reasons to attack china.
(04-12-2022, 01:32 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really see this as disastrous compared to what I think might happen. 

What might happened is that once they stop Zero Covid policy and yet could not persuade the elderly Chinese to get vaccinated. China will most probably overtake USA's 1+ million deaths (now this is what I called disastrous) in terms of Covid deaths simply because of their vast population and low vaccination rates for the elderly if there's no more Zero Covid policy and the elderly in China are still not vaccinated at a much higher rate.
To get the elderly to be vaccinated is OK, but to do lock-down on cities, will affect their GDP negatively.......... crying
Yes very disastrous to Angmo vaccine companies. Cannot make $ in China. 🤣🤣🤣
可能有一天,又能用的着。

https://twitter.com/zhu0588/status/1599169814815477760
(04-12-2022, 01:37 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]To get the elderly to be vaccinated is OK, but to do lock-down on cities, will affect their GDP negatively.......... crying

I think China as a society has to think through this. Should they make vaccination compulsory instead of voluntary? If not, should they accept deaths by Covid 19 to 'normalize' the economy like Brazil or USA? I think as a society, they should decide on what they really wanted and whether they can accept it from a economy and moral point of view.
(04-12-2022, 01:37 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]To get the elderly to be vaccinated is OK, but to do lock-down on cities, will affect their GDP negatively.......... crying

More cities relaxed already lah! Big Grin COVID Zero cannot make it liao lah!
(04-12-2022, 07:44 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]I think China as a society has to think through this. Should they make vaccination compulsory instead of voluntary? If not, should they accept deaths by Covid 19 to 'normalize' the economy like Brazil or USA? I think as a society, they should decide on what they really wanted and whether they can accept it from a economy and moral point of view.

Strangest thing is they made lockdown and quarantine compulsory...why can't they just mandate everyone take vaccine???....and quickly fix the problem?

The other thing is they had lots of time and resources. How come they did not spend the effort to prepare for opening?
Which anyone with common sense knows has to come.
Pages: 1 2