SG Talk

Full Version: 9 men allegedly speeding as a group on CTE charged with dangerous driving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
9 men allegedly speeding as a group on CTE charged with dangerous driving

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3ucjExl

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
At least they still alive unlike the Tanjong Pagar 5
Got cameras how to speed?
Go Malaysia lah.
their cars shld be confiscated as well
on top of 1yr jail n 20,000 fine
Can we put these drivers in competition with those Tour de France wannabe on the same road …. sure plenty of fun
(30-11-2022, 05:14 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]9 men allegedly speeding as a group on CTE charged with dangerous driving

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3ucjExl

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
Speeding on a wet road is dangerous because of hydroplaning.........it is cause of accidents.... crying Angry
(30-11-2022, 08:16 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Speeding on a wet road is dangerous because of hydroplaning.........it is cause of accidents.... crying Angry

I kenna before, this happened and I total my car slam side way onto a wall in a tunnel. Lucky it was a Conti, absorbed the force, airbag out …. everything. The insurance mechanic said the seats and seat belt saved my life.

From that day on, I drive like a pussy …. more so when it is raining
These farkers should be punished severely.
(30-11-2022, 08:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]I kenna before, this happened and I total my car slam side way onto a wall in a tunnel. Lucky it was a Conti, absorbed the force, airbag out …. everything. The insurance mechanic said the seats and seat belt saved my life.

From that day on, I drive like a pussy …. more so when it is raining

You are one that practice the once bitten  twice shy theory........... Clapping
make them wash police cars naked while in jail

[Image: 4F08B68100000578-0-image-a-10_1534055638009.jpg]
(30-11-2022, 07:00 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]their cars shld be confiscated as well
on top of 1yr jail n 20,000 fine

(30-11-2022, 09:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]These farkers should be punished severely.
I too would recommend severe punishment for these farkers............ Angry