SG Talk

Full Version: Calvin Cheng: Let’s keep our borders open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.facebook.com/calvinchengnmp/...6329553013

Quote:It is good that the Singapore government has resisted winding back the opening of borders. Especially the reduced quarantine for many countries, as well as the travel lanes.
We need to quickly integrate with the rest of the developed world. UK US EU and soon Australia. Hopefully Japan and South Korea will join as well.
China HK Macau can live in their own bubble. (Taiwan and NZ will open once vaccinations go up. But they are laggards).
Let’s keep our borders open.
It’s essential we stop isolating ourselves from the rest of the developed world.
- CC
Who is he? Why does he make such egoistic comments?

He wants to integrate with the rest of the world but the world don't want to integrate with him.

Who is he to tell Japan and South Korea? He is President Biden?
He should keep his legs wide open also, for his beloved "developed world"!  Rotfl
(24-09-2021, 07:55 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]Who is he? Why does he make such egoistic comments?

He wants to integrate with the rest of the world but the world don't want to integrate with him.

SG national white bolls licker
It is fine to have an opinion but this kind of toady is cringey. Every post, he throws in some sarkar.
He can be the ambassador to India.
He is an ex mp right?
He is an ex model also.
(24-09-2021, 09:51 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]He is an ex model also.

What you said could be the joke of the century .... good one  Clapping
nut case...the lives of people is not for him to sacrifice...
reminds me of the top eunuch xiao lee zi who served the empress dowager
(24-09-2021, 07:55 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]Who is he? Why does he make such egoistic comments?

Because of this lack by opening the borders, we are infected with the Delta which hails from India.
Calvin Cheng is just a useless groveling and sniveling sycophant, unworthy of our time. I can't think of any other better adjectives to describe this useless attention seeker.
(25-09-2021, 09:15 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]What you said could be the joke of the century .... good one  Clapping

I saw on internet. He was a model last time.
Today I heard from a f&b boss that his chef is stuck in Malaysia with custom not allowing him in. But the boss is still paying levy. So either they continue paying levy until someday the chap can get into Singapore or cancel the WP and he can stop paying levy. But it will mean it's going to be difficult to get back that WP...

It's really amazing...
Calvin should keep his arse open and his mouth shut.
(25-09-2021, 05:46 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I saw on internet. He was a model last time.

He has a modelling agency and had some legal issue also. That toad face can be model, than Chu Par Cher is Brat Pitt
(25-09-2021, 09:33 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]He has a modelling agency and had some legal issue also. That toad face can be model, than Chu Par Cher is Brat Pitt

What is his legal issue.?
(25-09-2021, 09:36 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]What is his legal issue.?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Cheng
(25-09-2021, 07:10 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Today I heard from a f&b boss that his chef is stuck in Malaysia with custom not allowing him in. But the boss is still paying levy. So either they continue paying levy until someday the chap can get into Singapore or cancel the WP and he can stop paying levy. But it will mean it's going to be difficult to get back that WP...

It's really amazing...

I can feel for you and have  my sympathy...
(25-09-2021, 09:48 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I can feel for you and have  my sympathy...

I am glad we are on the same page, I concur and you have hit the nail on the head....