SG Talk

Full Version: People think they don’t need a fourth COVID-19 shot. They’re wrong, says .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Commentary: People think they don’t need a fourth COVID-19 shot. They’re wrong, says an expert on outbreaks.

https://cna.asia/3H3oYuH
Some people are getting complacent.
USA releasing another virus?!!!
Maybe they are reading this forum and worried many of us no hiew them and their stocks left to expire unused.

Unless the second booster shot is made mandatory, I wonch be getting it anytime soon.
I am taking Sinovax on next Monday.

用易经导正过的疫苗是最无咎! Laughter-119
free?
If the additional booster is indeed so important, why is it not mandatory?
(02-12-2022, 03:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]If the additional booster is indeed so important, why is it not mandatory?

You are not scare of China wave.
China is preparing to opening up.
Their medical staffs are instructed to store not up to 60 days of medical supply.
(02-12-2022, 03:21 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]You are not scare of China wave.
Their medical staffs are instructed to store not up to 60 days of medical supply.

Huh?  I thot Winnie beri tee kee? Big Grin
[Image: 05984006-C4-D6-4-AB5-8-BDE-A15327191-D6-A.jpg]
(02-12-2022, 02:46 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Commentary: People think they don’t need a fourth COVID-19 shot. They’re wrong, says an expert on outbreaks.

So called expert is actually a gahmen mouthpiece lah. Keep pushing mrna.

Avoid if you can.
(02-12-2022, 03:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Huh?  I thot Winnie beri tee kee? Big Grin

Some Ppl not appreciating what he did.

房贷车贷你帮我还har?

Pfizer can't save you if China comes. Maybe Novavax is a better choice.
(02-12-2022, 03:33 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Pfizer can't save you if China comes. Maybe Novavax is a better choice.

It is your choice. I prefer mild vaccine this round.
Moderna is too strong for me.
Me 2X Sinopharm, kena covid is mild.
(02-12-2022, 03:14 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I am taking Sinovax on next Monday.

用易经导正过的疫苗是最无咎! Laughter-119

Where are you getting it?
(02-12-2022, 03:37 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]It is your choice. I prefer mild vaccine this round.
Moderna is too strong for me.

You didn't get what I meant. mRNA vax like pfizer n moderna can't keep up the mutating virus. You need a broader spectrum one like Novavax or Sinopharm/Sinovax to defend you.

mRNA is always chasing the tail of the virus.
(02-12-2022, 03:40 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Where are you getting it?

Private clinic lah.

Of course scared. They not willing to open their Wuhan p4 lab for scientists to investigate. Duno what they are still up to inside that secret lab. Their lab people there had been openly bragging about carrying out experiment with bat viruses din they ?

Thinking
(02-12-2022, 02:46 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Commentary: People think they don’t need a fourth COVID-19 shot. They’re wrong, says an expert on outbreaks.

Dr Leong, had recommended that we take the 4th jab........i think it is better to err on the safe side.  I  myself and wife had taken the 4th jab...... Big Grin Rolleyes
(02-12-2022, 03:54 PM)way Wrote: [ -> ]Of course scared. They not willing to open their Wuhan p4 lab for scientists to investigate. Duno what they are still up to inside that secret lab. Their lab people there had been openly bragging about carrying out experiment with bat viruses din they ?

Thinking

Inside all made in USA virus u dare to go in ah? Rotfl

At least CCP didn't pecah USA lobang.
(02-12-2022, 03:54 PM)way Wrote: [ -> ]Of course scared. They not willing to open their Wuhan p4 lab for scientists to investigate. Duno what they are still up to inside that secret lab. Their lab people there had been openly bragging about carrying out experiment with bat viruses din they ?

Thinking
You are right to assume so........... Laughing Clapping
(02-12-2022, 03:09 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]USA releasing another virus?!!!

No 2024 no ending.
I’m
Waiting for Jan 2023 to take my fifth shot ( the bivalent Moderna ). First 3 Pfizer fourth Moderna.