SG Talk

Full Version: PM Lee: I know the changes can be confusing and unsettling, but please bear with us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The covid is less dangerous than SARs????

Huh!!!
staying at CTF govt got pay you $100 dollar per day as allowance or not ?
(24-09-2021, 12:47 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Of course save hospital lah. If all listen to his crap, dun call MOH and stay at home to die quietly, you think  he cares about having restrictions. it's really a disaster to put him at MOH...... Rolleyes

People here know PaP well enough to read between the lines.

Their latest slew of action is to save the hospital. What kind of Govt is PaP?

PM Lee said the changes were meant to protect the capacity of Singapore's healthcare system. "I know the changes can be confusing and unsettling, but please bear with us," said Mr Lee.
Bear CB ah bear....
Always come up with half cook plan.
So he knew, it was all planned
He will next use the smaller hotels , old army camps , Singapore Expo halls to put the extra cases.
Nobody knew we are wrong.
Fcked up retarded Moron CCBAI . . .rotten LJ ( sorry, typo ) to say protect healthcare system.

Our lives are not important, arh?

[Image: LHL-Protect-healthcare-system.png]
They are not least worried that people will die. They are only worried that the hospitals cannot take the load!
(25-09-2021, 12:03 PM)Fit Wrote: [ -> ]They are not least worried that people will die. They are only worried that the hospitals cannot take the load!

They want to protect the ninoy nurses ma
Lousy sub par healthcare system entitle for the rich only..
I am ok to bear the confusion, but there must be good results.

Its like us bearing the huge lapses in MOE quota but we are put at disadvantage.