SG Talk

Full Version: [NSFW] Watch how the Japanese butchered the Chinese during WWII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
evil japs, 2 bombs served them well
That is one really uncalled for. To butch other races is really like American killing the Indians.

Luckily, this time will be...the Chinese are tinkering.
WW2 japs are so cruel and barbaric. If the atomic bombs didn’t dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, many more in Asia wud hv died.
Sibei chek ark sia
(03-12-2022, 05:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]WW2 japs are so cruel and barbaric. If the atomic bombs didn’t dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, many more in Asia wud hv died.

This I agree.  The two atomic bombs dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki had shortened the war............ Clapping
(03-12-2022, 05:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]WW2 japs are so cruel and barbaric. If the atomic bombs didn’t dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, many more in Asia wud hv died.

You are right to say so, therefore you deserve a rep. pt and a like from me........ Clapping
(03-12-2022, 08:45 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]This I agree.  The two atomic bombs dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki had shortened the war............ Clapping

i am a chinese
and to be fair and insightful 

before meiji
japanese was a peaceful society and country with Samura Bushido Code
learning the Hanzii from the chinese

then sins and greed set in 
all become devils and demons and twisted their Samura Bushido Code for one greed 
those were the earlier generation one greed lead to many many suffering
today you can see those compare million dollars paycheck and you see the same problem with those earlier greedy generation