SG Talk

Full Version: ONG Y K Talk cock again "What do I want to be when I grow up?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Spore be politician can earn your first million but must join the white colour party. Other color maybe cannot
(03-12-2022, 07:22 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]In Spore be politician can earn your first million but must join the white colour party. Other color maybe cannot

ask your kids work as civil servant , you see they again got their Year end bonus beside mid year July bonus than yearly increment is there
No need fear been retrenchment somemore. Unless commit serious offence like " mis conduct or corruption "

Just switch off your brain daily go work enjoy the " confirm wages and bonus "
He wants to be PM lah.
(03-12-2022, 07:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]ask your kids work as civil servant , you see they again got their Year end bonus  beside mid year July bonus than yearly increment is there
No need fear been retrenchment somemore. Unless commit serious offence like " mis conduct or corruption "

Just switch off your brain daily go work enjoy the " confirm wages and bonus "

I concur with your inputs........and will give you a rep. pt and a like..... Clapping
表演型人格障碍?