SG Talk

Full Version: Chip Eng Seng raises offer from 72 cents to 75 cents per share
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knew she would make a move but I had to wait 2 yrs.

But it is a Low ball!!!!!
(05-12-2022, 07:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Knew she would make a move but I had to wait 2 yrs.

But it is a Low ball!!!!!

so you DO understand the concept of "HOLDING"......
depiste how you bash  bitcoin

in anycase, how much you bought at?
(05-12-2022, 08:21 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]so you DO understand the concept of "HOLDING"......
depiste how you bash  bitcoin

in anycase, how much you bought at?

It's not the concept of holding that j am against....it is what you hold that is the problem.

I have no recollection of price I bought because investment was small.

Just that I bought in Mar 2019.

[Image: uKuY67w.jpg]
(05-12-2022, 12:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]It's not the concept of holding that j am against....it is what you hold that is the problem.

I have no recollection of price I bought because investment was small.

Just that I bought in Mar 2019.

[Image: uKuY67w.jpg]
Price in Mar 2019 is 0.75. So congrats, you didn't make a loss!
(05-12-2022, 12:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Price in Mar 2019 is 0.75. So congrats, you didn't make a loss!

Thanks for helping me to check.
Made zero but collected some dividends
Revised price still way below book value. Many of the other SG construction companies e.g. KSH, Heeton are below book value. The SSHs could easily privatise. Don't blue blur sell to PRCs. Keong Hong also now controlled by PRCs.
since we are on this topic
can someone pls explain why companies are so eager to list on SGX then a few years later delist?
Shareholders should reject the delisting offer. It is way under priced and CES is way more valuable than what they offer.

While property market might go downhill for a couple of years, CES mostly does HDB projects and most bto are 7 years in waiting. This is to say, CES pipeline (HDB will not go bankrupt) is strong and firm.
F...k SGX N MAS
Stock is worth $1+ on book value

It is able to sustain dividends.

Reject the offer!