SG Talk

Full Version: GIRL SAYS SO MANY "UGLY MEN" ARE SINGLE IS BECAUSE THEY ONLY GO FOR CHIO BUs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GIRL SAYS SO MANY "UGLY MEN" ARE SINGLE IS BECAUSE THEY ONLY GO FOR CHIO BUs
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=80097
Lol. Tables turned
(07-12-2022, 12:23 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]GIRL SAYS SO MANY "UGLY MEN" ARE SINGLE IS BECAUSE THEY ONLY GO FOR CHIO BUs
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=80097

Maybe nobody wants her lah! Big Grin
She must be surrounded by many ugly single men to be able to draw such interesting conclusion.
Men and women will always want to choose but some are more choosy. Also know of ugly women who want to choose handsome men only. Too choosy is always a problem and end with with nothing or worse choices.
lol like that same to girl isnt?
(07-12-2022, 02:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]lol like that same to girl isnt?

Who wants an ugly girl leh?  Thinking
Sg gals all think their pussy made of gold. Just let them all become sarong party gals lah. The amdk can screw and dump them lah. No big deal. Lol

And fu on that princess mentality. How many prince can you find in the world to pay for your princess behaviour and even if we can pay, don't think it's that worth the value lah. Lol
(07-12-2022, 03:08 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Sg gals all think their pussy made of gold. Just let them all become sarong party gals lah. The amdk can screw and dump them lah. No big deal. Lol

And fu on that princess mentality. How many prince can you find in the world to pay for your princess behaviour and even if we can pay, don't think it's that worth the value lah. Lol

Pump and Dump lah! Big Grin Next...
(07-12-2022, 03:08 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Sg gals all think their pussy made of gold. Just let them all become sarong party gals lah. The amdk can screw and dump them lah. No big deal. Lol

Hard truth..😡😭😭😭
Must ask SGbutt true or not.

samefor   males
Actually many ugly men are able to get chiobus. On the other hand I see many yandao kia get ugly wives.
(07-12-2022, 05:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually many ugly men are able to get chiobus. On the other hand I see many yandao kia get ugly wives.

You have money why worry so much leh?  Thinking
(07-12-2022, 05:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually many ugly men are able to get chiobus. On the other hand I see many yandao kia get ugly wives.

U know y? My frd married 1 very ugly wife. He's super good looking and can fark any girl he wants every week.

He said....fark around get pretty ones marry must get ugly ones sure virgin! Rotfl
They need to balance up the genes......... Rotfl Laughing nudie