SG Talk

Full Version: France will beat England without a doubt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clapping Clapping Clapping
This sunday 3an will be super epic England vs France.
Tough fight.
Both strong team
(07-12-2022, 01:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]This sunday 3an will be super epic England vs France.

more like 90% Africa vs 50% Africa................hope winner will be eliminated by Portugal..............
This England side is technically and tactically better. Offense looks dangerous with sterling, Saka, foden,kane, Rashford. They are all capable of creating and scoring. I pick them to go and whack france.
(07-12-2022, 01:26 PM)Rubitin Wrote: [ -> ]This UK team special can score goals unlike previous teams a lot of hype. beckham, linneker and the lot overrated under delivered. Big Grin Finally have my respect.
If they win this World cup credit must go to the Coach.

Keep dreaming, there’s no way England can beat Brazil, Portugal, the Netherlands or Argentina.
(07-12-2022, 02:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Keep dreaming, there’s no way England can beat Brazil, Portugal, the Netherlands or Argentina.

UK the Captain quite good.
England always likes to trash talk about how good they are or how they are a team to be feared. So far they haven't met a strong yet, but so yaya.
(07-12-2022, 08:15 PM)Rubitin Wrote: [ -> ]UK the Captain quite good.

What’s his name? From which club?
Any idea which team will win? Is England more powerful than France?
(07-12-2022, 01:44 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]more like 90% Africa vs 50% Africa................hope winner will be eliminated by Portugal..............

You mean Portugal sure beat Morocco?
(07-12-2022, 01:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]This sunday 3an will be super epic England vs France.

fark you

God will save the king to poke france backside hole
just take England eat half
(07-12-2022, 02:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Keep dreaming, there’s no way England can beat Brazil, Portugal, the Netherlands or Argentina.

All these teams are berry strong.  I think I stay out of betting for quarters to semi-final. Come Final All-In on the table. Thinking Tongue