SG Talk

Full Version: I wonder...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Globally are most people well to do and living a good life or most people are struggling to survive and wish it's the end of the world asap?

This fallen world seems to have reached it's end and each time it appears so, it prolongs again... And another cycle... Wondering when God kingdom will arrive on Earth...
(07-12-2022, 03:03 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Globally are most people well to do and living a good life or most people are struggling to survive and wish it's the end of the world asap?

This fallen world seems to have reached it's end and each time it appears so, it prolongs again... And another cycle... Wondering when God kingdom will arrive on Earth...

No one knows when the Kingdom of God is near. The Bible tells us to be prepared.
If it comes, no regret.

We be at another dimensions. Hopefully No hunger and need Not work. Big Grin
(07-12-2022, 03:32 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]No one knows when the Kingdom of God is near. The Bible tells us to be prepared.
Yes indeed you need to surrender all your assets and money me now.
(07-12-2022, 04:03 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Yes indeed you need to surrender all your assets and money me now.

We come into this world with nothing and when we go we will leave with nothing.
活在当下 think too much aso no use
(07-12-2022, 03:32 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]No one knows when the Kingdom of God is near. The Bible tells us to be prepared.
It is important to be prepared. to accept God's salvation plan.......... Wink Rolleyes
before so called god comes, it will be robots first
the matrix is real
(07-12-2022, 05:22 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]We come into this world with nothing and when we go we will leave with nothing.
Indeed please surrender your assets and money to me now
(07-12-2022, 05:54 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed please surrender your assets and money to me now

It will be to my siblings lah. Don’t be greedy. Tongue