SG Talk

Full Version: What phone are you using. I am using Hardworking China Xiaomi phone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LupCheong

What phone are you using. I am using Hardworking China Xiaomi phone. Cheap and good 👍.
But secretly you using iphone right?

Iphone is the unofficial national phone of China.
(12-12-2022, 09:10 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]But secretly you using iphone right?

Iphone is the unofficial national phone of China.

Republic of China?
samsung overtake xiaomi in India market today!! India is xiaomi biggest market in last few yrs, game over now!!
xiaomi lost money big now, look at share price like rock, all know what happen!!
inside china, hp market is super bad, not many change new phone these days!!
how about US & taiwan ban all IC into china? all china hp company game over? LOL LOL!

中國智能手機黃金年代結束?小米暴虧逾14億元民幣

中国手机出货量下跌30%

I have used quite a few phones since the 1990s from various companies. Last 2 also Xiaomi. So far very happy with them.
I still got my Xiaomi Mi Max (1st gen) running strong as backup phone and alarm clock.
(12-12-2022, 09:29 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]I still got my Xiaomi Mi Max (1st gen) running strong as backup phone and alarm clock.

I loved my Mi Max 2 which was my previous phone. Loved it because the phone is wider than most mobile phones and is very good for reading novels/books. Not easy to get a phone this wide at that price.
I was using Samsung but switch to Xiaomi 12T Pro for the 200MP camera to shoot short videos.

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/feature-...cing-specs
(12-12-2022, 09:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I was using Samsung but switch to Xiaomi 12T Pro for the 200MP camera to shoot short videos.

You don't love Samsung anymore?  Thinking
I'm using Redmi Note 10pro. Very satisfied with Xiaomi so far.
(12-12-2022, 09:24 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]samsung overtake xiaomi in India market today!! India is xiaomi biggest market in last few yrs, game over now!!
xiaomi lost money big now, look at share price like rock, all know what happen!!
inside china, hp market is super bad, not many change new phone these days!!
how about US & taiwan ban all IC into china? all china hp company game over? LOL LOL!

中國智能手機黃金年代結束?小米暴虧逾14億元民幣

中国手机出货量下跌30%

xiaomi as above, how about huawei? who still see huawei hp in asean market today? LOL LOL!!
these dogs can bark whatever about huawei BS here, 5G base station shit? or huawei EV car? more shits!!
as above, warren buffett dump BYD, once he dump oversea investment is almost dump all holding, now Buffett switch to TSMC!!!! hahaaa!!
BYD, same as huawei, xiaomi shit in near future!!!
(12-12-2022, 09:48 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Redmi Note 10pro. Very satisfied with Xiaomi so far.

I am using Redmi Note 11 pro. Very happy with it too.
(12-12-2022, 09:53 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]xiaomi as above, how about huawei? who still see huawei hp in asean market today? LOL LOL!!
these dogs can bark whatever about huawei BS here, 5G base station shit? or huawei EV car? more shits!!
as above, warren buffett dump BYD, once he dump oversea investment is almost dump all holding, now Buffett switch to TSMC!!!! hahaaa!!

Your "predictions" always FAIL Rotfl
(12-12-2022, 09:54 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Your "predictions" always FAIL Rotfl

all these dogs can only lies here without evidence!!
these comie dogs use all their communist sources of lies that is why they almost never get 1 case right!!
they lies, so I am right in all my posts & threads, so simple!!
these dogs can only use personal attack & lies to deal with me!!! LOL LOL
(12-12-2022, 09:57 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]all these dogs can only lies here without evidence!!
these comie dogs use all their communist sources of lies that is why they almost never get 1 case right!!
they lies, so I am right in all my posts & threads, so simple!!
these dogs can only use personal attack & lies to deal with me!!! LOL LOL

Many years ago, you predicted that Sg property prices would crash 60%!  Rotfl
(12-12-2022, 09:53 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]xiaomi as above, how about huawei? who still see huawei hp in asean market today? LOL LOL!!

all these comie dogs can only bark lies from ass here everyday, waste 15 hrs/ day here to con or brainwash morons with their communist self made lies!!!
a simple video below about EV in china!!
ton more, lithium for battery? why mass production so much yet good battery price keep surging?
why till today only lithium battery is used, whether is BYD or Tesla?
ton more about EV in future, all these know nut dogs here!!
1 simple thing, what is car insurance price for EV car? LOL LOL!

买不起更修不起,电动车成为“电动爹”

These phones are created by enterprising Chinese entrepreneurs not the CCP.

In fact the stocks of these companies have suffered for 2 yrs due fo various CCP policies and entrepreneurs who build these companies become targets of various policies.

As for the CCP fanboys who hate America they still hypocritically use Windows Android Word Adobe ...
(12-12-2022, 09:42 AM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]I loved my Mi Max 2 which was my previous phone. Loved it because the phone is wider than most mobile phones and is very good for reading novels/books. Not easy to get a phone this wide at that price.
 When I dropped my mimax1 after using it for 5 yrs. I can't bear to part with it. But found out it stopped production after mimax3. So no choice but bought a refurbished mimax3 instead of a new phone. I'm very happy with it. 

I think it was a bad decision to drop the mimax series.  5 yrs ago everybody was using small phones but I chose mimax  as it has the widest screen. Today everybody using big phones but mimax is still the biggest 😎
(12-12-2022, 09:59 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Many years ago, you predicted that Sg property prices would crash 60%!  Rotfl

Another reverse indicator?
(12-12-2022, 10:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]These phones are created by enterprising Chinese entrepreneurs not the CCP.

In fact the stocks of these companies have suffered for 2 yrs due fo various CCP policies and entrepreneurs  who build these companies become targets of various policies.

As for the CCP fanboys who hate America they still hypocritically use Windows Android Word Adobe ...

For your info CCP does not create or sell anything!  Laughing
(12-12-2022, 10:20 AM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ] When I dropped my mimax1 after using it for 5 yrs. I can't bear to part with it. But found out it stopped production after mimax3. So no choice but bought a refurbished mimax3 instead of a new phone. I'm very happy with it. 

I think it was a bad decision to drop the mimax series.  5 yrs ago everybody was using small phones but I chose mimax  as it has the widest screen. Today everybody using big phones but mimax is still the biggest 😎
My Mi Max 1 used for 4 yrs, battery bloated, I DIY changed the battery and continue using it.  Winking
I just bought an Oppo Reno 8 pro 5G from Shoppe this morning.
Good or not! Rotfl
Oppo still give 5000 coins+ $60 voucher
Total discount will be $110

[Image: 715-D55-FE-EDFC-4-CE0-821-E-04-D36-C2673-ED.jpg]
(12-12-2022, 11:07 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]My Mi Max 1 used for 4 yrs, battery bloated, I DIY changed the battery and continue using it.  Winking
I tried but somehow seem to damaged the flat cables when trying to remove the old battery br lifting it from the double side tape. The clip is also very difficult to secure

The little India shop quoted me $35 to replace battery but there is also one at ppc CITRI Mobile Phone Repair which have good review of being affordable.. dunno what's the cost.
(12-12-2022, 11:22 AM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]I tried but somehow seem to damaged the flat cables when trying to remove the old battery br lifting it from the double side tape. The clip is also very difficult to secure

The little India shop quoted me $35 to replace battery but there is also one at ppc CITRI Mobile Phone Repair which have good review of being affordable.. dunno what's the cost.
Yup have to be careful, I almost open the wrong LCD panel front layer, it will be hard to glue it back if you open that.
(12-12-2022, 11:22 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I just bought an Oppo Reno 8 pro 5G from Shoppe this morning.
Good or not! Rotfl
Oppo still give 5000 coins+ $60 voucher
Total discount will be $110

Ha! I just bought an Oppo Reno 8 too, not the pro though. Good phone.
Huawei for taking pics
iPhone for regular usage
(12-12-2022, 11:50 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Yup have to be careful, I almost open the wrong LCD panel front layer, it will be hard to glue it back if you open that.
Did you buy the original battery with MI logo? You have to slowly lift the metal panel to press the battery cable clip down which don't seem to fit. It just won't click in. Tried so many times until spoilt.
(12-12-2022, 11:54 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Huawei for taking pics
iPhone for regular usage

I am using Iphone 13 pro Max phone.
Iphone taking pictures still quite disappointed.
Sometimes, the screen will freeze especially during website browsing. Rotfl
(12-12-2022, 12:16 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I am using Iphone 13 Max phone.
Iphone taking pictures still quite disappointed.
Sometimes, the screen will freeze. Rotfl

Mine is xs max

The  taken pics not that good as Huawei
Pages: 1 2