SG Talk

Full Version: 386,000 bivalent COVID-19 vaccines given out in Singapore since October
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend had hers last week and has slight fever for 7 days

another friend has dizzy spell for 3 days
(12-12-2022, 05:57 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]My friend had hers last week and has slight fever for 7 days

another friend has dizzy spell for 3 days

I had a sore arm for 3 days.......... Rotfl
no frens up lorry yet?
(12-12-2022, 06:50 PM)sogo Wrote: [ -> ]no frens up lorry yet?

The vaccines are supposed to make one immune with the virus, not to kill oneself....... Rotfl Gesti-109
I’m not taking Big Grin

Unless they force it down out throats Sad
(12-12-2022, 07:12 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not taking Big Grin

Unless they force it down out throats Sad
Singapore's Dr Leong recommend that we take the vaccination............ Clapping Gesti-109
Don’t be stupid go and listen to dr Leong, he himself also declared he got all it wrong. Only self-confessed-to-be-often-wrong infectious expert Leong hoe nam still insist mrna all the way.
Government 's mouth piece.
(12-12-2022, 09:00 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Government 's mouth piece.
Numbers inflated

Don't trust those numbers too much?
(13-12-2022, 02:24 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Numbers inflated

Don't trust those numbers too much?

civil servant, ns boys and some mRna covid vaccine supporters...
My elderly mother went with her friend go jab 4th bivalent dose, she got stiff neck and sore arm for weeks, but her friend suddenly passed away, could be underlying illnesses, not sure. This jab I think 50-50 chance.
(12-12-2022, 07:35 PM)Ken Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t be stupid go and listen to dr Leong, he himself also declared he got all it wrong. Only self-confessed-to-be-often-wrong infectious expert Leong hoe nam still insist mrna all the way.

My doctor at family clinic told me young people can dun need jab, not worth it.