SG Talk

Full Version: SPCA RESPONDS TO VIRAL VIDEO OF BOY THROWING CAT DOWN FROM HDB BUILDING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SPCA RESPONDS TO VIRAL VIDEO OF BOY THROWING CAT DOWN FROM HDB BUILDING
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=82054
"According to the Animal and Birds Act, anyone found guilty of ill-treating, neglecting, or abandoning an animal can face a fine of up to S$15,000 and/or a jail sentence of up to 12 months."

If ill-treat goes to jail and fine, what's the punishment for murdering an animal??

Throw the boy down from the same spot..

An eye for an eye..
(16-12-2022, 10:12 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]"According to the Animal and Birds Act, anyone found guilty of ill-treating, neglecting, or abandoning an animal can face a fine of up to S$15,000 and/or a jail sentence of up to 12 months."

If ill-treat goes to jail and fine, what's the punishment for murdering an animal??

An eye for an eye..
But the culprit is a kid, so how is the punishment to be meted out........? Angry
(16-12-2022, 10:32 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But the culprit is a kid, so how is the punishment to be meted out........? Angry

That's why throw the kid down.. Fair and square..
(16-12-2022, 10:39 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]That's why throw the kid down.. Fair and square..

You must be kidding, that will be akin to murder........... Rotfl
The boy sounds like my neighbour’s kid where he often throw things out of all the windows in the house for many years. From ballon NTUC and red plastic bags, sweet wrappers, clean tissue, aeroplane papers etc
(16-12-2022, 10:45 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]You must be kidding, that will be akin to murder........... Rotfl

punish the parents for the kid upbringing.
(17-12-2022, 07:51 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]punish the parents for the kid upbringing.

Jail the guardian. Young ones have guardians, usually either the father or mother.
I believe the kid need to be counseled . Kid when young full of adventures mindset. Sometimes a moment of crazy idea the kid without knowledge of the law will do foolish act. Let God be judge.
How many of us not part of the society system killing animals by eating it? Best we eat till we feel shiok.🙄
(17-12-2022, 11:12 AM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the kid need to be counseled . Kid when young full of adventures mindset. Sometimes a moment of crazy idea the kid without knowledge of the law will do foolish act. Let God be judge.
How many of us not part of the society system killing animals by eating it? Best we eat till we feel shiok.🙄

ER....what animals hv u killed?
(17-12-2022, 07:43 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]The boy sounds like my neighbour’s kid where he often throw things out of all the windows in the house for many years. From ballon NTUC and red plastic bags, sweet wrappers, clean tissue, aeroplane papers etc

If these parents cannot discipline their children, surrender them to the authority so they can be train as a labourer to help clean our country
(16-12-2022, 10:32 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But the culprit is a kid, so how is the punishment to be meted out........? Angry

Fine the parent as they are the guardian of that monkey
(17-12-2022, 11:14 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]ER....what animals hv u killed?

Thought you part of the animal categories?😅
"Those who are pure in their own eyes and yet are not cleansed of their filth';
Proverbs 30:12 NIV
(17-12-2022, 01:06 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Thought you part of the animal categories?😅
"Those who are pure in their own eyes and yet are not cleansed of their filth';
Proverbs 30:12 NIV

U killed a lot of humans ah? Rotfl
(17-12-2022, 12:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Fine the parent as they are the guardian of that monkey

I think that is the best punishment for the parents to be taught a lesson............ Clapping
I bet u nothing will come out of this
the kid would be counsel and parents advise, case closed
one cat died only need to sign petition? so many NSF died through the years why never see cat lover go drive a petition
(17-12-2022, 01:33 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]I bet u nothing will come out of this
the kid would be counsel and parents advise, case closed
one cat died only need to sign petition? so many NSF died through the years why never see cat lover go drive a petition

Some people love animals more than humans......therefore we have petition for the death of this cat............ Laughing Laughter-68

the kids lan jiao too active

need to chop off and made him a girl

cause girl no lan jiao not so active or adventurous
(17-12-2022, 01:52 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]the kids lan jiao too active

need to chop off and made him a girl

cause girl no lan jiao not so active or adventurous
But he is only a kid, why such harsh punishment.....? Thinking
(16-12-2022, 10:45 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]You must be kidding, that will be akin to murder........... Rotfl
You throw a cat down, is acceptable.

You throw a baby down, acceptable?

So baby life more precious than a cat life, just because it is a lower being? No wonder high ses ppl low down on the low ses. To high ses, the low ses ppl are just like the cat here.
I thought he gonna jump after throwing the cat off
"The Straits Times understands that the boy has not been arrested or taken into custody.'

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/a...-hdb-block
these kids were AARESTED and HANDCUFFED.....reports say for stealing......

but murder cat/ cats is ok?

https://mothership.sg/2014/12/bunch-of-r...12-katong/

[Image: ay5myAw.jpg]
(17-12-2022, 02:03 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]You throw a cat down, is acceptable.

You throw a baby down, acceptable?

So baby life more precious than a cat life, just because it is a lower being? No wonder high ses ppl low down on the low ses. To high ses, the low ses ppl are just like the cat here.

Throwing a cat down or a baby down is unacceptable........... crying
(17-12-2022, 03:17 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]these kids were AARESTED and HANDCUFFED.....reports say for stealing......

but murder cat/ cats is ok?

https://mothership.sg/2014/12/bunch-of-r...12-katong/

[Image: ay5myAw.jpg]

is a just a kid.  
who dun mischief and ill treat animal one way or other in my era when we were kid?
shoot bird with catapult, fighting fish, catch spider, tie strings to dragonfly tail to use as remote control, live feed turtle with guppy, poke neighbour white mice with skewer stick...
did we grew up as serial killer ?
(17-12-2022, 03:23 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]is a just a kid.  
who dun mischief and ill treat animal one way or other in my era when we were kid?
shoot bird with catapult, fighting fish, catch spider, tie strings to dragonfly tail to use as remote control, live feed turtle with guppy, poke neighbour white mice with skewer stick...
did we grew up as serial killer ?
There is a big diff. I dun know what u did when u say ill treat animal, but I am sure what u did back then has no intention of killing the animal.

But throwing the cat down and tell me no intention to kill... Got to be kidding.
(16-12-2022, 10:12 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]"According to the Animal and Birds Act, anyone found guilty of ill-treating, neglecting, or abandoning an animal can face a fine of up to S$15,000 and/or a jail sentence of up to 12 months."

An eye for an eye..

you eat fish, let the fish eat you.  an eye for an eye.

you eat chicken, let the chicken eat you.  an eye for an eye.
(17-12-2022, 03:39 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]There is a big diff. I dun know what u did when u say ill treat animal, but I am sure what u did back then has no intention of killing the animal.

But throwing the cat down and tell me no intention to kill... Got to be kidding.

That Boon Lay block already has 6 or 8 cats died

the animal lovers residents there want justice
(17-12-2022, 05:15 PM)drgn Wrote: [ -> ]you eat fish, let the fish eat you.  an eye for an eye.

you eat chicken, let the chicken eat you.  an eye for an eye.

God had created animals for human consumption............ Clapping Gesti-109
see the video,
how he threw the cat was cool calculative....
Pages: 1 2