SG Talk

Full Version: Meta staff came to Singapore on employment passes only to be retrenched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If they are so afraid to be retrenched, then, don't come, stayed at home.

Maybe try to join Temasek..
Ask the ahneh and tiong to go geylang lah. Young meow meow sure got lots of business Big Grin
Meta pays these in-house recruiters S$100k per annum in salaries. Obscene amount. I can’t understand why they can’t do the same job but from India or China.

They have to be imported to Singapore to do this job. It’s an admin job.
haha….
Happy ending..
(18-12-2022, 08:14 AM)toothpick Wrote: [ -> ]Meta pays these in-house recruiters S$100k per annum in salaries. Obscene amount. I can’t understand why they can’t do the same job but from India or China.

They have to be imported to Singapore to do this job. It’s an admin job.

So happy to see FTs and PRs being retrenched in my own country

Why bring a CECA sucker who is OVER- paid to come here to do recruitment?

Put her in India can save 60% salary due to ruppee currency

Time for all Tech MNCs to deport CECA HR back and can easily save millions per year
now singapore become dog eat dog world

FTs competing with other FTs

the guy that emloy sumsita should be fired..not becos he caused her to be jobless..the S$100,000 job should have been offered to a local in the first place
No money no honey.
https://i.imgur.com/OxgPdxt.mp4

poor thing,

maybe you people can try drop an email to these people above; who allowed you in SG,

they are willing to help,

maybe they will setup skillsfuture for CECA too,

or even covid grants.

else

pack it up
&
füçk off
&
never return
The reason why Meta have to pay about $100k per annum is because of the EP eligibilty. This is also so ridiculous.

They are not worth 100k per annum FFS to do admin! MOM need to reflect this.
(18-12-2022, 11:23 AM)toothpick Wrote: [ -> ]The reason why Meta have to pay about $100k per annum is because of the EP eligibilty. This is also so ridiculous.

The EP seems to be designed for FTs to welcome them to come for all professions, inexhaustible quantity, unrecognised degree with high pay. This Govt is outright making us eat grass.
(18-12-2022, 11:23 AM)toothpick Wrote: [ -> ]The reason why Meta have to pay about $100k per annum is because of the EP eligibilty. This is also so ridiculous.

For your info, I know of local fresh grads getting that kind of salary in Meta, so it's not just about EP.
cannot understand.

no Singaporean wants to take up $100,000 salary ?

PAP govt has to import foreigners to take up the $100,000 job ?
(18-12-2022, 08:09 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
If they are so afraid to be retrenched, then, don't come, stayed at home.

Maybe try to join Temasek..

These CECA are so entitled 

EP also freely & easily issued to them

They should not come here at all

LupCheong

These types of foreigners trashes our Zheng Hu sure help them find jobs not only jobs but high paying jobs these Ceca zua 🐍 is their favourite pets. We have been screw by the Zheng Hu.
(18-12-2022, 03:44 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]cannot understand.

no Singaporean wants to take up $100,000 salary ?

PAP govt has to import foreigners to take up the $100,000 job ?

It is not we don't want to take up

But because these Companies do not want us

Anyway, they have thousands of employees in India that

can transfer here using unlimited EP