SG Talk

Full Version: Chris Ho RIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sad to hear the passing of DJ Chris Ho.
RIP
No wonder, I noticed he never DJ during his time slot for quite long. I thought he taking long leave or quit.
[Image: nIXRLtj.jpg]
Stomach cancer. Sad, one of the better DJs in SG.

Better go poke poke to check when you are after 50yrs old.

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com...cer-281621
It is with deepest sadness that we are sharing that our dearest friend and colleague Chris Ho passed away peacefully at 4.37am on Monday 27 September.
Chris had been battling stomach cancer for the past two months. He was brave, determined, and cheerful to the end.
No words can express our heartfelt sorrow and he will be dearly missed by the GOLD 905, Mediacorp and radio family and everyone that knew him.
Chris, you will forever be in our hearts.
https://www.facebook.com/gold905/posts/4...05?__cft__[0]=AZUyPYXLLTOTAuzBoSKJPcukpwnovno6A5W7rAxqGdGP-M3a-V74pgvvRal23Zv7ieoucESETGdELvhoCMGSsKAxp58nNhyz2BnjpkbGxNdQfY5ydGvEeJComy-JgTmpjfbMZZTdLPTMHLiHEvgR5rvhB42YUV-9JZqX1txJ7IrzwLQS0vz6bo6j03Tip2s5zqM&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R
Who is Chris Ho, never heard of him? Thinking
Working in magnetic field environment, no good for health. Easy to kena cancer....

Anybody remember the Chinese DJ from ROC.
Billy...东方比利。 Also kena cancer but never uplorry... Now dont know still around or not?
(27-09-2021, 11:16 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Who is Chris Ho, never hear of him? Thinking

You from RI or helicopter educated lah.
(27-09-2021, 11:16 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Who is Chris Ho, never heard of him? Thinking
Working in magmetic field environment, no good for health. Easy to kena cancer....

Billy...东方比利。 Also kena cancer but never uplorry... Now dont know still around or not?

90.5 Dj , always host 5pm program one.
(27-09-2021, 11:16 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Who is Chris Ho, never heard of him? Thinking
Working in magnetic field environment, no good for health. Easy to kena cancer....

saw a recent video about him. quite fat and unrecognizable

remember he had been promoting drinking lemon water, maybe that helped

Heard he took alternative medicine and adopted a healthy lifestyle.
Indoor DJs shd wear Aluminium shield/foil to protect themselves from magnetic field.
RIP....remember hear him b4 on radio.

Any idea how old is he?

Just battling stomach cancer for 2 months...gone.

Any one has tips on stomach cancer detection and prevention?
Really sad ... RIP Chris Ho   

Local talent.

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com...cer-281621
(27-09-2021, 11:24 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Heard he took alternative medicine and adopted a healthy lifestyle.
The medicine that is effective on Cancer is Lingzhi,灵芝.
But some ppl dont know how to eat them.
A person will kena cancer is mainly becos of missing p53 gene is your DNA?

https://www.nature.com/articles/cdd2017180
(27-09-2021, 11:24 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Heard he took alternative medicine and adopted a healthy lifestyle.

ironic his 5pm program is talk about health and fitness.
Very soft-spoken and knowledgeable guy when it came to eclectic music. I remember he used to write occasionally for ST as well. Should be from ACS [but I could be wrong]. Saw him at @ JB Sentral food court ordering Malay food b4. Beri white and like ling daiyu but covered with tattoos and his Melayu sounded legit.
Should be a nice guy. RIP.
(27-09-2021, 11:20 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]90.5 Dj , always host 5pm program one.

He started as a musician 

(27-09-2021, 11:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]RIP....remember hear him b4 on radio.

Any idea how old is he?

Just battling stomach cancer for 2 months...gone.

Any one has tips on stomach cancer detection and prevention?

Stomach cancer bery hard to detect but when symptoms appears ... tendency too late. So pls when becoming 50yrs old ... go poke backside to check.
2 months. Thats fast.
(27-09-2021, 11:43 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]He started as a musician 

just now got play his song
(27-09-2021, 11:46 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]2 months. Thats fast.

this is why I ask before here, why he never host his 5pm program for months.
I thought he take long leave or quit.
(27-09-2021, 11:44 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Stomach cancer bery hard to detect but when symptoms appears ... tendency too late. So pls when becoming 50yrs old ... go poke backside to check.

Backside is for colon not stomach.

Not sure how stomach can be checked.

You must hail from the digital native era Big Grin
RIP Chris Ho aka X'Ho

https://www.xhosux.com/
(27-09-2021, 11:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Backside is for colon not stomach.

I got one relative RIP last time due to stomach caner too.
He never drink, or smoke, leading healthy lifestyle. Just sudden tio and go chemo ,
become thin, hair loss a lot , able to live for some years than RIP.
(27-09-2021, 11:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Backside is for colon not stomach.

I did both. A scope will insert thru your mouth in.
Drink more water, eat more veggie and fruits. The fibre from them help clean your tummy
(27-09-2021, 11:57 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]I did both. A scope will insert thru your mouth in.

How did you managed to get both?  Unless you did private, most of the time the doctor will only do the backside one if it's referral from polyclinic.
(27-09-2021, 12:02 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]How did you managed to get both?  Unless you did private, most of the time the doctor will only do the backside one if it's referral from polyclinic.

I did a full medical a few years back and recently did another from backside.
My peer had stomach cancer and the doc need to cut 1/4 stomach away. He said, bery important to scope as early detection has a 99% rate of cure. Stomach cancer starts with bery small "pimples" and cancer markers test cannot detect.
(27-09-2021, 11:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]RIP Chris Ho aka X'Ho

https://www.xhosux.com/

Bro, edmw say he's SJI alumni. Do you know? Looks like ACS type leh.
Pages: 1 2