SG Talk

Full Version: 4-rm HDB flat in Marine Parade calculated to cost S$17,700
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can’t get this cheap liao
Land price had been inflated since xx years ago.
(18-12-2022, 03:14 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Land price had been inflated since xx years ago.

that why if you check around the richest ones on the list , deal with land one always rich on the list stable in ranking.
(18-12-2022, 03:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]that why if you check around the richest ones on the list , deal with land one always rich on the list stable in ranking.

The smartest is still property developer and supermarket biz. Even tech are just paper tycoons only. Will lose out.

As I grow older, I see the wisdom in all these business. Don't waste too much time as tech workers. Just paper money..
(18-12-2022, 03:21 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]The smartest is still property developer and supermarket biz. Even tech are just paper tycoons only. Will lose out.

As I grow older, I see the wisdom in all these business. Don't waste too much time as tech workers. Just paper money..

how was get depression come later and poke your arsehole
(18-12-2022, 04:22 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]how was get depression come later and poke your arsehole

Everyone will be poked
(18-12-2022, 03:21 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]The smartest is still property developer and supermarket biz. Even tech are just paper tycoons only. Will lose out.

Because come Tech is a thing " You never know what happen , innovation, constant upgrade " This is the Nature of Tech, without " something new , better version " = no business.

Come property is " dead " what can manipulate ? Always mark up high the cost but one thing , Have to depend largely on Economics factors , interest rates etc. Rule of the market and its nature, things cannot always go higher and higher , have to come down so can go up again just like stock market.
Land cost is more like opportunity cost and not the value of the mud
Do business must use HDB model.
Else won't get rich .
Eg : chicken rice stall. Customer order drumstick chicken rice. But must pay full price of the whole chicken and 1kg sac of rice price....

Then tell people you not making any money because it is transferred to other place