SG Talk

Full Version: Argentina winning world cup machiam like rigged one leh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quarter, semi and finals referees will will give messi free penalty during normal time. Machiam like wanna change the pace of the game. Now messi goals more than 1/2 are scored from free penalty.
đŸ˜±đŸ˜±đŸ˜±đŸ˜±.zhun boh
(19-12-2022, 06:50 PM)sogo Wrote: [ -> ]Quarter, semi and finals referees will will give messi free penalty during normal time. Machiam like wanna change the pace of the game. Now messi goals more than 1/2 are scored from free penalty.

FIFA actually got scandal " bribery, manipulate games etc. " You just go google. This is not a fake news, even global mainstream news agency got reported before. I think got some been charged , later FIFA so call " revamp the management inside " Remember South korea go Quater final when they host WC? heard is been rigged to make them go into Q F. if I remember.

well in fact Soccer is a big business , from dark side those illegal bookie , etc etc also Sportwear like Adidas , Nike , etc milking from it
even come gaming FIFA sport game etc

Actually I thought FIFA wanna make final is Messi Vs CR , since both playing their last game but i was wrong instead is France Mabppe
vs Messi

Come WC , I always support Argentina and Italy Smile I know some time soccer is " kelong " now a days just watch as " entertainment "

Perhaps this is why soccer still can draw crowds " due to some kelong ".

There is a PATTERN always come World Cup.

The group matches SURELY there will be some matches ' Underdog win " Good an example u see Japan , South Korea, Morocco , even Saudi can win Argentina.

and come to the last 16 team surely got few " underdog " in and group stage surely got some " strong team out "

For Argentina , sadly the next WC , I will say they will not win WC. Unless " FIFA script wanna make them the first country constant win WC for two times in a row " so FAR if I not mistaken NO countries who win the WC ever win two times constant.

The Next winner I hope is ITALY Smile I kinda feel their day finally come.
(19-12-2022, 06:50 PM)sogo Wrote: [ -> ]Quarter, semi and finals referees will will give messi free penalty during normal time. Machiam like wanna change the pace of the game. Now messi goals more than 1/2 are scored from free penalty.

just like how France beat Croatia in last final lor..................controversial penalties and free-kicks............

just like F1............not fair one.............

Think you are right. Too much money involved surely there will be monkey business. France right back, the black guy looks like kelong.

Last time don't know which year Brazil can lose 7-0 to Germany and Brazil Ronaldo suddenly fell sick and let France win in 1998.
There’s conspiracy theory that the French players were “poisoned “ and a few players were missing the training prior to the Semis and Final matches.
(19-12-2022, 07:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]FIFA actually got scandal " bribery, manipulate games etc. " You just go google. This is not a fake news, even global mainstream news agency got reported before. I think got some been charged , later FIFA so call " revamp the management inside " Remember South korea go Quater final when they host WC? heard is been rigged to make them go into Q F. if I remember.

well in fact Soccer is a big business , from dark side those illegal bookie , etc etc also Sportwear like Adidas , Nike , etc milking from it

Actually I thought FIFA wanna make final is Messi Vs CR , since both playing their last game but i was wrong instead is France Mabppe
vs Messi

Come WC , I always support Argentina and Italy Smile  I know some time soccer is " kelong " now a days just watch as " entertainment "

The group matches SURELY there will be some matches ' Underdog win "  Good an example u see Japan , South Korea, Morocco , even Saudi can win Argentina. 

and come to the last 16 team surely got few " underdog " in and group stage surely got some " strong team out "

For Argentina , sadly the next WC , I will say they will not win WC.  Unless " FIFA script wanna make them the first country constant win WC for two times in a row " so FAR if I not mistaken NO countries who win the WC ever win two times constant.

The Next winner I hope is ITALY Smile  I kinda feel their day finally come.

Next one let US win lah. Home ground and can promote the sport more to US massive market.
(19-12-2022, 07:55 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Next one let US win lah. Home ground and can promote the sport more to US massive market.

Next WC hosting country: US, Canada and Mexico. More dangerous got gun over there
[Image: IMG-20221219-200137-024.jpg]
(19-12-2022, 07:48 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]just like how France beat Croatia in last final lor..................controversial penalties and free-kicks............

just like F1............not fair one.............

no lor semi final is argentina vs croatia.
(19-12-2022, 07:54 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Think you are right. Too much money involved surely there will be monkey business. France right back, the black guy looks like kelong.

Last time don't know which year Brazil can lose 7-0 to Germany and Brazil Ronaldo suddenly fell sick and let France win in 1998.

is like wrestling. all staged one lor.
(19-12-2022, 07:54 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Think you are right. Too much money involved surely there will be monkey business. France right back, the black guy looks like kelong.

actually honestly when go PK , i quite confident Argentina win Tongue partly France coach put black players in take PK .
They have the habit to blast the ball.
(19-12-2022, 07:55 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Next one let US win lah. Home ground and can promote the sport more to US massive market.

Don't surprise US go to last 16 which quite confirm but will knock out in the last 16.
(19-12-2022, 11:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Don't surprise US go to last 16 which quite confirm but will knock out in the last 16.

The Americans are strong in football (rugby) not soccer ............ Clapping
(19-12-2022, 11:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]actually honestly when go PK , i quite confident Argentina win Tongue partly France coach put black players in take PK .
They have the habit to blast the ball.

Why bring out greaseman those when wanna take penalty?
(19-12-2022, 11:14 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]The Americans are strong in football (rugby) not soccer ............ Clapping

Nope in fact USA soccer is getting not bad over the years just that still need more experience etc.

Conspiracy theories sprung up soon after Argentina was awarded a penalty in the 22 minute of the first period. Lionel Messi then stepped up to convert the spot-kick to give the Albiceleste an early 1-0 lead.

That black guy who ‘tripped’ Argentina’s Angel Di Maria in the penalty box is Ousmane Dembele. Sceptics immediately took to Twitter in outrage, alleging that Di Maria had dived. When “soft touched” by Ousmane Dembele, he exaggerated his movements by falling and landing awkwardly, which had the referee and even the VAR fooled. Some critical observers claimed that Di Maria has for years been an expert at diving in his opponents’ penalty box in order to earn spot-kicks.

Diving, a yellow card offence, is the opposite of professional fouls that are made on purpose to prevent an opposing player from scoring. These are some of the tricks of footballers’ trade, especially those who are determined to win by hook or by crook.

When all is said and done, I think it isn’t easy to adjudge, even with a slow motion replay, whether Di Maria got tripped by Ousmane or he’d actually dived. The key to this riddle is whether the physical contact made to Di Maria was hard or very light, something that we won’t know except Maria himself. Anyway, Angel Di Maria is widely considered one of the greatest players of his generation. True to form, he scored a brilliant second goal before being substituted just before half-time.

The penalty awarded to France was an accidental hand ball. so someone in the control room looking at ccts was biased? do you agreed.
(19-12-2022, 07:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]FIFA actually got scandal " bribery, manipulate games etc. " You just go google. This is not a fake news, even global mainstream news agency got reported before. I think got some been charged , later FIFA so call " revamp the management inside " Remember South korea go Quater final when they host WC? heard is been rigged to make them go into Q F. if I remember.

vs Messi

Come WC , I always support Argentina and Italy Smile  I know some time soccer is " kelong " now a days just watch as " entertainment "

The group matches SURELY there will be some matches ' Underdog win "  Good an example u see Japan , South Korea, Morocco , even Saudi can win Argentina. 

For Argentina , sadly the next WC , I will say they will not win WC.  Unless " FIFA script wanna make them the first country constant win WC for two times in a row " so FAR if I not mistaken NO countries who win the WC ever win two times constant.

The Next winner I hope is ITALY Smile  I kinda feel their day finally come.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2775...st-decades
France team consists mainly of players with Africa origin. Different countries of Africa. They are big in size.

Argentina team consists of players who can score well. Most of the players idol is Messi who is what they dream to be like him when they are younger. Now, most had joined him.

They respect him. Messi himself can aim well and he is a person who behave humbly.

These might be the reasons why he is given the most opportunities.
Me had been telling ppl that the biggest winner of WC 2022 is the bookies.

so many upset results means all games are under Mafia control.

when the final ended with a draw in full time, those who bet either Argentina or France all lost their bet, illegal laughing all the way to the bank.
(20-12-2022, 07:23 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]Me had been telling ppl that the biggest winner of WC 2022 is the bookies.

when the final ended with a draw in full time, those who bet either Argentina or France all lost their bet, illegal laughing all the way to the bank.

Both sides have penalty awarded easily. But cannot say for sure rigged or not.
(20-12-2022, 07:41 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Both sides have penalty awarded easily. But cannot say for sure rigged or not.

Argentina leading 2-0 in 1st half and the game ended in draw is very obvious rigged.
(20-12-2022, 02:32 AM)S I M T A N Wrote: [ -> ]Conspiracy theories sprung up soon after Argentina was awarded a penalty in the 22 minute of the first period. Lionel Messi then stepped up to convert the spot-kick to give the Albiceleste an early 1-0 lead.

That black guy who ‘tripped’ Argentina’s Angel Di Maria in the penalty box is Ousmane Dembele. Sceptics immediately took to Twitter in outrage, alleging that Di Maria had dived. When “soft touched” by Ousmane Dembele, he exaggerated his movements by falling and landing awkwardly, which had the referee and even the VAR fooled. Some critical observers claimed that Di Maria has for years been an expert at diving in his opponents’ penalty box in order to earn spot-kicks.

Diving, a yellow card offence, is the opposite of professional fouls that are made on purpose to prevent an opposing player from scoring. These are some of the tricks of footballers’ trade, especially those who are determined to win by hook or by crook.

When all is said and done, I think it isn’t easy to adjudge, even with a slow motion replay, whether Di Maria got tripped by Ousmane or he’d actually dived. The key to this riddle is whether the physical contact made to Di Maria was hard or very light, something that we won’t know except Maria himself. Anyway, Angel Di Maria is widely considered one of the greatest players of his generation. True to form, he scored a brilliant second goal before being substituted just before half-time.

Dembelle and Di Maria are probably in cahoots. Good acting skills needed.
(20-12-2022, 10:00 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Dembelle and Di Maria are probably in cahoots. Good acting skills needed.

Dembelle did push, Otamendi did pull. Hard to say no.

And ball hit when the person facing back...
Fra deserve draw in normal full time, but is lucky to PK.
(20-12-2022, 07:23 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]Me had been telling ppl that the biggest winner of WC 2022 is the bookies.

For what I see , A lot bet Argentina win within 90s mins , beside some on France

Draw , It do have a lot bet on draw too.
Not really a surprised result lah.

If you check all the previous record of France vs Argentina matches most their results tend to be either a draw or a very closed victory one. So this WC result ish not really out of the ordinary.
(20-12-2022, 07:17 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]France team consists mainly of players with Africa origin. Different countries of Africa. They are big in size.

Argentina team consists of players who can score well. Most of the players idol is Messi who is what they dream to be like him when they are younger. Now, most had joined him.

They respect him. Messi himself can aim well and he is a person who behave humbly.

These might be the reasons why he is given the most opportunities.

Messi is humble?

[Image: Fjkhr03WYAUXBF9.jpg:large]
(20-12-2022, 11:27 PM)sogo Wrote: [ -> ]Messi is humble?

[Image: Fjkhr03WYAUXBF9.jpg:large]

According to this , he did it for his ex captain Riquelme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypLMKq1evOA
Pages: 1 2