SG Talk

Full Version: China is OPEN! but Something is Happening...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

China is OPEN! but Something is Happening...

Comments :

My wife lives in China and she just got the virus but she was fine after three days ,and a lot of her friends have caught the virus as well and it’s only lasted about three days so please don’t panic if you live in China.

The western press is saying people in Beijing are dropping like flies.  I have to say, though, when I got it recently on a visit to UK , it was more than just 'like a flu'.  I had terrible headaches for several days and I'm pretty healthy. I'll stick with my masks when next to other people.  It's a small price to pay for being able to go anywhere without testing. The Chinese are doing it right.

China’s exit from zero-COVID target planned for quite some time

China’s shift away from its zero-COVID policy had been in the works, despite the impression to outsiders that it may have just been a reactive measure. The country will now focus on addressing its sluggish economy and geopolitical challenges. Observers Ian Johnson and Einar Tangen share more with CNA's Asia First.
[Image: 69-EFBDD2-12-F1-4-C2-A-A6-B1-6295044-F5-FA6.gif]

[Image: B74840-B8-C02-B-40-C7-9282-AF704-C38021-D.jpg]

[Image: 74-CD055-B-5-D2-D-4-CC0-BCDA-768-A6-C882-A5-D.jpg]
(21-12-2022, 10:37 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]

China’s exit from zero-COVID target planned for quite some time

China’s shift away from its zero-COVID policy had been in the works, despite the impression to outsiders that it may have just been a reactive measure. The country will now focus on addressing its sluggish economy and geopolitical challenges. Observers Ian Johnson and Einar Tangen share more with CNA's Asia First.

Most experts have in common they  will never misled people. Thumbsup.