SG Talk

Full Version: Have you eaten your glutinous balls 汤圆 today ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eat for good luck,happiness and peace. 

Usually outside dessert stalls selling this item very long queue today, and sold out early. And  not cheap. 

Home made very easy ....less than 10 minutes done.
Last nite many people bought packets of g balls
So just follow
Cook with coconut milk n some sweet potatoes is nice
[Image: IMG-20221222-WA0003-1.jpg]
(22-12-2022, 01:58 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Eat for good luck,happiness and peace. 

Usually outside dessert stalls selling this item very long queue today, and sold out early. And  not cheap. 

Home made very easy ....less than 10 minutes done.

buy from auntyUC cheap cheap.
冬至大过年...不过今天还是要上班... Sad
My balls are big but not glutinous, anyways why would I eat my own balls?
Smile eat with my parents than in office eat with my Uncle
(22-12-2022, 03:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile eat with my parents than in office eat with my Uncle

Your age will double ..😄
(22-12-2022, 03:24 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Your age will double ..😄

I don’t bother age just a number Smile
(22-12-2022, 03:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t bother age just a number Smile

normal reply from aging uncles.
(22-12-2022, 03:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t bother age just a number Smile

You are right, age is just a number, it is how you feel (happy and healthy) are the basis of one's age............. Clapping
(22-12-2022, 03:33 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]You are right, age is just a number, it is how you feel (happy and healthy) are the basis of one's age............. Clapping

Age is just a number but does your body  feel the same?lol
(22-12-2022, 03:36 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Age is just a number but does your body  feel the same?lol

Smile Is Soul feel the same Which the most important part.

Body of course age but not the Soul.
(22-12-2022, 03:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile Is Soul feel the same Which the most important part.

Well said, it is the physical body that ages, but the spirit is strong as ever........... Clapping Laughter-68
(22-12-2022, 03:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile Is Soul feel the same Which the most important part.

Soul is eternal so it’s important to be saved.
(22-12-2022, 03:47 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Soul is eternal so it’s important to be saved.

Are you a born again Christian..........? Thinking
(22-12-2022, 03:58 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a born again Christian..........? Thinking

Born again requires a special relationship with God.