SG Talk

Full Version: I just ordered Whey protein
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cheap and good.
Dynamite kor kor , which brand?
FYI , MAGNUM Whey protein is the best I took before. Creamy.
(23-12-2022, 03:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Dynamite kor kor , which brand?
FYI ,  MAGNUM Whey protein is the best I took before. Creamy.

I buy plain ones and add to Milo. Protein without carb is useless.
[Image: IMG-20221223-155504.jpg]
(23-12-2022, 03:35 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I buy plain ones and add to Milo. Protein without carb is useless.

MAGNUM is good, Next time you buy will Thanks me.
(23-12-2022, 04:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]MAGNUM is good, Next time you buy will Thanks me.

I just ordered iherb house brand. Cheap and good.
(23-12-2022, 04:25 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I just ordered iherb house brand. Cheap and good.

Trust me kor kor my taste, MAGNUM whey protein nice, especially the Choc flavour always sold out because nicer.
(23-12-2022, 03:17 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Cheap and good.
I took whey protein by Amway distributor. It contains chia seed powder and Spirulina powder. It is good to give me strength becos I swim everyday.
I prefer ON whey
(23-12-2022, 04:37 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I took whey protein by Amway distributor. It contains chia seed powder and Spirulina powder. It is good to give me strength becos I swim everyday.

I used to swim a lot last time , come weekend if got nothing friday, saturday and sunday will swim but now scare. I only swim in public pool. wait got perverts
Now Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro Protein Powder the latest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm19KYjwKoc
(23-12-2022, 04:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Now Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro Protein Powder the latest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm19KYjwKoc

Whey 5lb can get from $73 (Iherbs) to $88 (ON), and you pay $123?
(23-12-2022, 04:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I used to swim a lot last time , come weekend if got nothing friday, saturday and sunday will swim but now scare. I only swim in public pool. wait got perverts

I thought only at public pools then have perverts........... Thinking
(23-12-2022, 04:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I used to swim a lot last time , come weekend if got nothing friday, saturday and sunday will swim but now scare. I only swim in public pool. wait got perverts
U sacre of pervert?🙄🤔
Why do you need whey protein?
(23-12-2022, 07:36 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Whey 5lb can get from $73 (Iherbs) to $88 (ON), and you pay $123?

kor kor you got try lor , you surely agreed with me Magnum protein better specially you order chocolate one.
The iherb unflavoured one is good. Highest protein per serving and not sweet. Unfavoured ones hard to find in sg.
(23-12-2022, 07:36 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Whey 5lb can get from $73 (Iherbs) to $88 (ON), and you pay $123?

ON where got sell $88?
(23-12-2022, 09:17 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote: [ -> ]ON where got sell $88?

Decathlon
(23-12-2022, 07:46 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need whey protein?

Convenient for breakfast if price is economical. I mix with oats, Milo, milk and corn flour to drink.
(23-12-2022, 08:57 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]The iherb unflavoured one is good. Highest protein per serving and not sweet. Unfavoured ones hard to find in sg.

Yes. Those with fillers are a rip off. Check the protein %. $ of Protein per gram.
casual weightlifters don't need extra protein one..
(24-12-2022, 07:45 AM)fishbuff Wrote: [ -> ]casual weightlifters don't need extra protein one..

I use it as a protein source. Too much protein will cause smelly sweat.
(23-12-2022, 03:35 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I buy plain ones and add to Milo. Protein without carb is useless.

so take protein must eat with carb at same time ah, bro ? Thinking

i also order from iherb...............i order collagen peptides (bovine)........whey protein is better ? Thinking
(24-12-2022, 10:08 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]so take protein must eat with carb at same time ah, bro ? Thinking

i also order from iherb...............i order collagen peptides (bovine)........whey protein is better ? Thinking

The one you order is for joints. For nitrogen balance, whey is better in biological values and your money if you get the correct one.
Inactive people probably one gram protein per kg bodyweight a day is plenty. Also depends on carb intake. Protein as an energy source is expensive.
Why so many ghey weightlifters in this thread leh?
(24-12-2022, 07:02 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Convenient for breakfast if price is economical. I mix with oats, Milo, milk and corn flour to drink.

Whey protein is not meant to mix with hot water . And if you consume too much especially whey protein product that is come with many other ingredients is not so good to your kidneys.
One of the product normally Doctor recommended to the seniors is Myotein powder
(24-12-2022, 01:58 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Whey protein is not meant to mix with hot water . And if you consume too much especially whey protein product that is come with many other ingredients is not so good to your kidneys.
One of the product normally Doctor recommended to the seniors is Myotein powder

Myotein is 100% whey powder.
(24-12-2022, 02:27 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Myotein is 100% whey powder.
That's what our body needs when aging cos our muscles degenerate and not other other ingredients.Unless your body needs it , If not we may too much causing kidney damage. 
Sometimes many taken over dosage vitamins and calcium dun even know . Eg many products comes with Vitamins d3, so if you consume different products at the same time, the D3 may become over dozage.
Pages: 1 2