SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore vs Myanmar, Which Team Will Win?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clapping nudie Rotfl
Myanmar is stronger
Myanmar is more motivated. If they lose, the junta will tekan them when they go back.
Singapore 🇸🇬
6 pm
I hope SG win
Spore soccer is no longer what they used to be. Xmas eve I will watch for entertainment and I think Myanmar will win
Fandi and Sundram got play?
(24-12-2022, 02:25 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Fandi and Sundram got play?

No.  Only Dollah Kassim, Samad Allapitchay, S Rajagopal, Quah Kim Song, V. Khanisen, Samad Allapitchay, Nasir Jalil, Syed Mutalib, Arshad Khamis and Edmund Wee are playing today Clapping Clapping Laughing
(24-12-2022, 02:33 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]No.  Only Dollah Kassim, Samad Allapitchay, S Rajagopal, Quah Kim Song, V. Khanisen, Samad Allapitchay, Nasir Jalil, Syed Mutalib, Arshad Khamis and Edmund Wee are playing today  Clapping  Clapping  Laughing

Abbas saad, Edwards and Vana got play?
(24-12-2022, 02:36 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Abbas saad, Edwards and Vana got play?

Need to ask Uncle Choo... but tiagong Robert Sim and Lim Teng Sai will also be fielded today Big Grin
Fandi's grandsons fielded tonight?
[Image: F79641-E1-86-E8-4-CF5-B98-A-D3-B63-EF5-E96-C.jpg]

[Image: A88-FA4-B8-8-CB1-498-A-BA85-BC4333286-C14.jpg]
(24-12-2022, 02:33 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]No.  Only Dollah Kassim, Samad Allapitchay, S Rajagopal, Quah Kim Song, V. Khanisen, Samad Allapitchay, Nasir Jalil, Syed Mutalib, Arshad Khamis and Edmund Wee are playing today  Clapping  Clapping  Laughing
They were yesterday, Heroes. yesterday when we were young & innocent. Big Grin
(24-12-2022, 02:52 PM)Rubitin Wrote: [ -> ]They were yesterday, Heroes. yesterday when we were young & innocent. Big Grin

Big Grin

Quah Kim Song is still in the limelight.  Dunno whether he is still the bf of the WP chairman or not Big Grin

Those are players in the 70s..........lah... Clapping Laughing
(24-12-2022, 02:36 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Abbas saad, Edwards and Vana got play?

These 3 together with Jang Jung sure win.
(24-12-2022, 02:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin

Quah Kim Song is still in the limelight.  Dunno whether he is still the bf of the WP chairman or not Big Grin

The is no news of them breaking up......... Clapping
(24-12-2022, 03:03 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Those are players in the 70s..........lah... Clapping Laughing

Really har?  Aiyah... I thot they playing today cos I was going to watch and support.  Looks like no need nao  crying
China is best football team.

Next year World cup will be win by China!!!!

China football 中国第一!世界第二!!!
(24-12-2022, 01:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Clapping nudie Rotfl

50 - 50
(24-12-2022, 04:23 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]50 - 50

Chances are Myanmar will win.......we are weaker in the ASEAN circuit........ crying
(24-12-2022, 04:26 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Chances are Myanmar will win.......we are weaker in the ASEAN circuit........ crying

I think Singaore players played better than before. Fast,  accurate, passing and fight for every ball. More determine to win. Look at the Odds in Spool. Great disparity.
(24-12-2022, 04:31 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]I think Singaore players played better than before. Fast,  accurate accurate passing and fight for every ball. Look at the Odds in Spool.

ASEAN soccer I was told is heavily manipulated by bookie? Last time Spore Abbas Saad, Edwards, Vana etc were all rumoured to take monies but before investigation conclude they run road overseas already
(24-12-2022, 04:33 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]ASEAN soccer I was told is heavily manipulated by bookie? Last time Spore Abbas Saad, Edwards, Vana etc were all rumoured to take monies but before investigation conclude they run road overseas already

These three are proven excellent players and they play hard to win.
😄Singapore win🇸🇬
(24-12-2022, 04:37 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]These three are proven excellent players and they play hard to win.

You are the big winner Clapping
(24-12-2022, 08:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]You are the big winner Clapping

Singapore is the biggest winner.  I see Singapore beginning to win International matches under Korean/Japanese coaches.  Thumbs_up
What tournament? The Worst Cup?
(24-12-2022, 08:59 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore is the biggest winner.  I see Singapore beginning to win International matches under Korean/Japanese coaches.  Thumbs_up

芬迪进了几个球?
(25-12-2022, 07:22 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]芬迪进了几个球?

一粒 Big Grin
Pages: 1 2