SG Talk

Full Version: Should I invest a bit of money on this ethw coin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LupCheong

Should I invest a bit of money on this ethw coin. From all time high 141 plus on launch date 8 August 2022 and now is 2.99 and I think the price might even dip lower. Seems like nobody is actively trading this coin as trading seem to be quiet for this coin. The price is quite low Liao and I think go even lower.
(24-12-2022, 03:22 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Should I invest a bit of money on this ethw coin. From all time high 141 plus on launch date 8 August 2022 and now is 2.99 and I think the price might even dip lower. Seems like nobody is actively trading this coin as trading seem to be quiet for this coin. The price is quite low Liao and I think go even lower.

If u think the price will go even lower why do u still want to invest now?

LupCheong

Sol and polkadot also dip damn jialat but these 2 coins is 2 years plus nearly 3 years for Sol. This ethw is 4 months old

LupCheong

(24-12-2022, 03:23 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]If u think the price will go even lower why do u still want to invest now?
Wanna wait until the price drop until 100k market cap or even 10k market cap then invest. Now the market cap is 300m plus for this coin
(24-12-2022, 03:26 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Wanna wait until the price drop until 100k market cap or even 10k market cap then invest. Now the market cap is 300m plus for this coin

If it can drop to 100k from 300m then don't bother to invest. This coin is dead.  Laughing

LupCheong

(24-12-2022, 03:29 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]If it can drop to 100k from 300m then don't bother to invest. This coin is dead.  Laughing
You mean wouldn't drop until so much. From 2.99 drop until 0.001 or 0.0001 mean coin dead. Will not recover meh like drop until 0.0001 then bull market rise to 1000
Heard Singapore got 200,000 people lost money in the recent crash of FTX, is it true?  

LupCheong

(24-12-2022, 04:07 PM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]Heard Singapore got 200,000 people lost money in the recent crash of FTX, is it true?  

Yup I lost too. That idiot Sam fried hair run away with customers money.
Put in $2 can turn into $2m?
(24-12-2022, 04:12 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Yup I lost too. That idiot Sam fried hair run away with customers money.

Sorry to hear about  that, but it is such a risky investment......... Clapping

LupCheong

(24-12-2022, 04:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Put in $2 can turn into $2m?

I might or might not invest. Lose too much money all thank to the ftx CEO Sam fried hair run away with my money and those coins I holding lost about 70-90% value. Might even sell my remaining coins at other exchange at a lose to quit crypto forever. Really big scammers all these stupid cryptos.

LupCheong

(24-12-2022, 04:29 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear about  that, but it is such a risky investment......... Clapping

Not only I Kenna cheated. Many people Kenna cheated too.
(24-12-2022, 04:33 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]I might or might not invest. Lose too much money all thank to the ftx CEO Sam fried hair run away with my money and those coins I holding lost about 70-90% value. Might even sell my remaining coins at other exchange at a lose to quit crypto forever. Really big scammers all these stupid cryptos.

I think you lost not much & can well afford.
(24-12-2022, 03:38 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]You mean wouldn't drop until so much. From 2.99 drop until 0.001 or 0.0001 mean coin dead. Will not recover meh like drop until 0.0001 then bull market rise to 1000
Anything is possible but will u still be alive to see it happen?  Laughing
If you say INVEST i would say no as cryptos are not investments. You invest in businesses...and cryptos are not businesses.

So the correct question should you speculate on cryptos like Ethw? To answer this question you have to ask whether more people join in and push the price up?

To answer this question ....you have to ask are the whales and syndicates ready to pump it up.

If you look at the chart it has bottomed and flattened.
It did not make a new low since Jul 2022.

So the strategy would be this

1. As a speculator you first need to protect yourself from heavy losses. Ethw can fall 50% or rise 100%.
You need to put a stop loss 5% below low of Jul 2022.

2. You can enter at the current price as it is at a base and this base is there for 6 months. Which translate to a potential rally of 3 months.

[Image: 86A5NRN.jpg]
(24-12-2022, 04:07 PM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]Heard Singapore got 200,000 people lost money in the recent crash of FTX, is it true?  

hope these 200,000 people and their families will vote wisely in 2025............
If it's cheap can put in some money to play a bit. Who knows, each coin may rocket to $60k in the future just like what bitcoin did. But dun put so much, and dun expect too much either.
Useless coins