SG Talk

Full Version: My home kena ants, hardware shop say this is the best
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
$11 for this.

Guy at the shop said very effective sure work. He used it for his home etc etc.

I told him if don't work I will bring it back to seek a refund. He said no problem. He is confident.

[Image: 2b9qrif.jpg]
This is the video.

Just spray hot water lah
any gel for PAP ?
also go online buy few different brand of Gel as ants are smart, they learnt from lesson. rotate around after one Gel failed
buy from shopee, $9 only.

I am using it

very effective.

need only a few drops to kill one colony

one tube can last long time.
Time to Find a girlfriend liao… you PCC anyhow shoot that why ants many many la.. 

Big Grin
I used this not bad.After make sure table is free from sugar and food . Cos neighbors ants will crawl in again
https://stationeryworld.com.sg/combat-an...gI7i_D_BwE
Sometimes my house ants auto died by themselves
dropped dead massively
Few ants one or two crawling
They're attracted by food crumbs. When's the last time you cleaned and vacuummed yr flat?
(24-12-2022, 08:12 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes my house ants auto died by themselves
dropped dead massively
Few ants one or two crawling

Are you telling the truth, ants will auto die.........? Thinking
(24-12-2022, 08:24 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Are you telling the truth, ants will auto die.........? Thinking

Yes it’s true.
Even mosquitoes or cockroaches too.
Must find the home of the ants first.
Sometimes the ants come from outside then migrate inside the house especially the kitchen area.
(24-12-2022, 08:26 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it’s true.
Even mosquitoes or cockroaches too.

It is hard to believe........... Laughing
(24-12-2022, 08:24 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Are you telling the truth, ants will auto die.........? Thinking

Ants and some insects when get infected by diseases, they'd leave their nests to die so the rest won't be infected.

Natural instincts to protect the rest, very different from those selfish ones who want all to die together
(24-12-2022, 08:30 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is hard to believe........... Laughing

Yeah I also can’t believe with my own eyes 
Even wasps flew into my house I just use my hand to wave it drop dead n turn into mud.
Lol
(24-12-2022, 08:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Ants and some insects when get infected by diseases, they'd leave their nests to die so the rest won't be infected.

Natural instincts to protect the rest, very different from those selfish ones who want all to die together

I am amazed that ants can do that, is it they have the intelligence........... Clapping
There is no such thing as best, but I use this one, and it works.

[Image: terro-pco.jpg]
(24-12-2022, 08:36 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]There is no such thing as best, but I use this one, and it works.

[Image: terro-pco.jpg]

I use this also. It works.
[Image: BAAA40-DB-EC64-4-C09-A453-CADEEC882915.gif]
[Image: D88531-F5-7564-4-C25-9698-6-B18-A71-EA759.gif]
[Image: 52436-A87-EE65-4564-96-D5-EB228-F951-C53.gif]

[Image: 4-E2773-E2-50-DA-4554-98-F4-EA3-CF83-B54-B2.gif]
(24-12-2022, 08:40 PM)8ighty8 Wrote: [ -> ]I use this also. It works.

Maybe I should give it a try................... Clapping
(24-12-2022, 05:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]$11 for this.

Guy at the shop said very effective sure work. He used it for his home etc etc.

I told him if don't work I will bring it back to seek a refund. He said no problem. He is confident.

[Image: 2b9qrif.jpg]

He didn't lie. It works like magic for us.