SG Talk

Full Version: BF ACTS LIKE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN FOR 2 YEARS, GF FINDS OUT HE HAS BEEN LYING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BF ACTS LIKE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN FOR 2 YEARS, GF FINDS OUT HE HAS BEEN LYING
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=83769
Monies important so I can understand when the guy never reveal how much he actually has. Maybe he belong to the kind fire and then run road kind no need feed children so shiok
Lucky didn't meet Shitexchange......he will demand u eat with him at tray return.
Sounds exactly like Jac Lau= Fart King

Acts= Hypocrite

Successful= but actually a failure

Businessman= but actually garang guni

Lying= that GST does not affect him but he KBKB over 50 cents increase in Raisin Bread
This website is trying very hard to write up interesting topics so people will visit and they get the eyeball flow. But most of the stories are too boring actually. The writer (I think not many but only 1 ghost writer) has a consistent boring style of writing that kind of feels more like a civil service report than anything..

The website owner should consider (1) close the site (2) get better ghost writers (3) find the right audience as well as regulars that can then become readers cum writers or (4) have a discussion forum and gather enough forumers so that website becomes lively?
All this make up story cannot attract people
(26-12-2022, 09:10 AM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]All this make up story cannot attract people

Thinking Omg Omg Heh Smile Gesti-109
(26-12-2022, 09:10 AM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]All this make up story cannot attract people

I have come across 90% fitting this description, so it is not just Jac Lau

But both same with FAT EGO

The man was formerly a Sales Director and became Security Manager

Can see him walk around the hotel but when he talks

Wah phiang, lor