SG Talk

Full Version: Jogging / Brisk walking...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone love jogging and brisk walking?
(28-09-2021, 12:23 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone love jogging and brisk walking?

I JOG EVERYDAY AT ARD 3.9 TO 4.5 KM/H ON TREADMILL  BUT STILL NO REDUCE WT ,WHY ???
i only jog on weekend or when I am on leave.
only can do about 6 to 7km.
due to knee issue.
(28-09-2021, 12:23 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone love jogging and brisk walking?

I love to run and cycle.
The other day I brisk walked because a very big crow was scolding me from a tree near me. After brisk walking for a while to get away from it I stopped. The crazy crow flew near me and started scolding again. I brisk walked for quite a distance because it kept following me.

I never disturbed it or its chicks before so I think it’s a crazy bird.
(08-10-2021, 12:08 PM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]The other day I brisk walked because a very big crow was scolding me from a tree near me. After brisk walking for a while to get away from it I stopped. The crazy crow flew near me and started scolding again. I brisk walked for quite a distance because it kept following me.

I never disturbed it or its chicks before so I think it’s a crazy bird.

Your face look like one of its previous enemy.
(08-10-2021, 12:29 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Your face look like one of its previous enemy.

I don’t think so, it is probably a crazy bird because I saw it scolding another man too when the man didn’t do anything to it. 
Crows have excellent memories, it could recognize me after not seeing me for a few months.

I went there to look for a couple of mynahs that I know but they were not there that day. Mynahs have good memories too. They could recognize me after a few months. They would glide gently and gracefully and land in front of me if they see me. Cute birds.