SG Talk

Full Version: Revised Public Transport Fares 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bet mainstream media on TV tonight will show Aunty/Uncle will say " Oh just increase in cents is ok Somemore Govt got give rebate "
What a present from govt on boxing Day.
gov have give themselves a present on boxing day le. what about you. still want to fed them fat fat year after year .can see what they do for us , life will be harder.
(26-12-2022, 02:14 PM)jus4lucky Wrote: [ -> ]gov have give themselves a present on boxing day le. what about you. still want to fed them fat fat year after year .can see what they do for us , life will be harder.

Usually when gst increase all sorts of stuff will increase dunno why like ripple effect. For those driving get ready for ERP increase charges etc etc
(26-12-2022, 02:14 PM)jus4lucky Wrote: [ -> ]gov have give themselves a present on boxing day le. what about you. still want to fed them fat fat year after year .can see what they do for us , life will be harder.

[Image: XZGRffd.gif]

LOL I heard from my army friend who stay at Hougang told me, Dam Stupid those PAP supporters. Vote Opposition you will have BOTH PARTY HELP U.

He told me despite Hougang always Opposition win this ward , PAP also help the resident there because want to win votes win this Hougang.
No salary increment yet must eat out for lunch

and pay more for transport

Where is Ng Chee Meng and his Union Leaders?

Sit and laze around again
(26-12-2022, 02:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]LOL I heard from my army friend who stay at Hougang told me, Dam Stupid those PAP supporters. Vote Opposition you will have BOTH PARTY HELP U.

He told me despite Hougang always Opposition win this ward , PAP also help the resident there because want to win votes win this Hougang.
It was the reverse of Potong Pasir when Chiam See Tong got elected. Many bus routes were diverted away from Potong PasirĀ and not much amenities were available there. That time, I was rather frustrated how they bully the opposition ward.