Full Version: In China, Contrarian often executed by firing squad. Family sent in exile. Why?
In China, Contrarian often executed by firing squad.
Family members sent in exile.

Why?
(27-12-2022, 08:50 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]In China, Contrarian often executed. Why?

People like u will also get executed in China. Why? Laughing
wa, Just play share with contrarian tactic also executed, arh?  

[Image: Contrarian.png]

(27-12-2022, 08:52 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]People like u will also get executed in China. Why? Laughing

I m sure you already eaten your morning Kaya toast, 2 half boiled eggs and Kopi O

Good and cool to TCSS...while Melbourne hot 37 deg today.
(27-12-2022, 08:56 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]I m sure you already eaten your morning Kaya toast, 2 half boiled eggs and Kopi O

Good and cool to TCSS...while Melbourne hot 37 deg today.

37deg hot meh?  Laughing
Then, how come Ah Kock posted Shanghai got people riot demanding to stop 0-Covid policy leh?   

自己打脸吧!   

Fake news a lot.

Alex Tan waiting to be 枪毙?
(27-12-2022, 08:52 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]People like u will also get executed in China. Why? Laughing

In Singapore

"打狗看主人"
(27-12-2022, 09:05 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]In Singapore

"打狗看主人"

In Australia, your 主人 is AMTK hor!

Don't pray pray hor!
(27-12-2022, 08:50 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]In China, Contrarian often executed. Why?

China Leader’s fragile ego.

There can only be one Pooh in Hundred Acre Wood. Deal with it yo.
China is not so 文明 as one think..

You are Singapore contrarian. Luckily u escaped to Australia. A quitter to be exact. Laughing
(27-12-2022, 09:50 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]China is not so 文明 as one think..

Your beloved 文明的灯塔 :

Shocking moment 'Flash Mob' looters raid 7-Eleven in LA street takeover
(27-12-2022, 09:50 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]China is not so 文明 as one think..

U are 文明?
Don't make my toes laugh Laughing
(27-12-2022, 09:53 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]You are Singapore contrarian. Luckily u escaped to Australia. A quitter to be exact. Laughing

What can you say about ex PM Gohs daughter and grandchildren in UK?

A brave man, What will you be labelling them?