SG Talk

Full Version: SDP unveils Covid-19 exit plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dr Paul Tambyah is a medical professional and no feather weight either.

And the performance of the task force has been very disappointing and dismal.
All beri good suggestions except the part where they say no need to test asymptomatic vaccinated.

If no testing how to know who carry Covid virus since they are oso vectors of transmission.
Since the ministerial task force has no coherent direction and manage the response in such a messy way, it's time to listen to Dr Paul of SDP. OYK better wake up and listen to good advice.
Paul is a Medical Prof. much better than OYK.
Not to test vaccinated..
they forgot vaccinated virus load for delta variant is as high as those non vaccinated.

They think of “rapid adaptive design randomised clinical trials” for booster shots..
they forgot there will be percentage of the population not suitable for vaccine, at least not at same dose.
There is also no non vaccine solutions in the proposal.

Expect more, not as impressive as they claimed.
(28-09-2021, 07:48 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to test vaccinated..
they forgot vaccinated  virus load for delta variant is as high as those non vaccinated.

They think of “rapid adaptive design randomised clinical trials” for booster shots..
they forgot there will be percentage of the population not suitable for vaccine, at least not at same dose.
There is also no non vaccine solutions in the proposal.

Expect more, not as impressive as they claimed.
I think we are lagi unimpressed by the million dollar salaried ministers that appear to be headless chickens running around playing scissors paper stone and doing aftermaths reporting.
(28-09-2021, 09:19 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]I think we are lagi unimpressed by the million dollar salaried ministers that appear to be headless chickens running around playing scissors paper stone and doing aftermaths reporting.

I am disappointed by govt performance,
but if SDP suggestions repeat the same mistakes as the million dollar ministers, then I see no reason to praise them.
(28-09-2021, 09:19 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]I think we are lagi unimpressed by the million dollar salaried ministers that appear to be headless chickens running around playing scissors paper stone and doing aftermaths reporting.

They are paid millions per year, but very disappointing in the battle against covid-19.... crying
Why pay and suffer ?
It is not true that a medically trained person will perform better. The reason for OYK's failure so far is not because he's not medically trained but that his planning is lousy.
Seriously you think this 8 points plan can work?........ Thinking