SG Talk

Full Version: Booster can be taken slightly earlier than 6 months...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still waiting for my 2nd dose
What like that after 3 weeks I can take boaster shot?
🔥🔥🔥烧屁股
Next they will say 3 jabs at one go.
(28-09-2021, 09:01 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Keep pushing and pushing...

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/no...-after-2nd
Bro, what about those who hv been vaccinated with Sinovax and will there be a booster for this non mRNA? MOH didn't update on this so far.
I hope my 3rd booster shot can be those chinese vaccines. Seems like now MOH and task force studying this possibility afterall.
(28-09-2021, 10:44 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I hope my 3rd booster shot can be those chinese vaccines.  Seems like now MOH and task force studying this possibility afterall.
I don't care already - I have decided to take Sinopharm as  my booster jab. Purchased from Raffles Medical.
these 'experts' are desperate
how they know it ok to take it slightly earlier?they take before?
when the first 2 is not ok at all
Instead of booster try n test other brands , pls .

They have not found the holy grail yet ...try other brands , the gem must b somewhere....n not die die must stick to angmo tuaki...stupiid
(29-09-2021, 06:51 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]these 'experts' are desperate
how they know it ok to take it slightly earlier?they take before?
when the first 2 is not ok at all

B'cos.....many will survive, many vaccinated or not also dies. Die die must take vaccines. The only known medicine that also make people's die. crying

28 SEPT: 2,236 new COVID-19 cases, 2 unvax,2 vax and 1 partial vax died
(28-09-2021, 10:44 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I hope my 3rd booster shot can be those chinese vaccines.  Seems like now MOH and task force studying this possibility afterall.
When virus cariants kept mutaring. When were or will the forth shot vaccination coming?. Thinking
(29-09-2021, 06:31 AM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care already - I have decided to take Sinopharm as  my booster jab. Purchased from Raffles Medical.
According to Wee Health Medical which I hv booked for Sinopharm, the clinic said it is not a booster and only for those who are unvaccinated.  Traditional vaccines have been researched since 1930 and have been used since then.  Whereas mRNA vaccines were only researched and launched in 2019.  It has been a trusted  traditional vaccine used for decades and are very safe.
Still so desperate and still thinking vaccines can save everyone.